Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Danny Muthafuckin Howells

In 3 words, Holy Fucking Shit. This guy was off the hook... i cant believe i never checked him out before last night but im so glad that i finally did he is amazing and almost every other word you can find in the dictionary thats synonymous with that. He really knew how to work the crowd and there was so much energy there i was dancing till the sun came up which is rare plus i was totally sober which is also rare :) im definetly gonna have to make my way there next month again. Btw i just wanna shout out a few peeps... Highmay, PFloyd, SexxxyMe, Lilscumbag (I think thats his name?), Hitokiri (spellig?), MSoprano, Qouth and NJAngel... if i missed anyone im sorry im working on 3 1/2 hours of sleep...

Originally posted by trancerxn112

In 3 words, Holy Fucking Shit. This guy was off the hook... i cant believe i never checked him out before last night but im so glad that i finally did he is amazing and almost every other word you can find in the dictionary thats synonymous with that. He really knew how to work the crowd and there was so much energy there i was dancing till the sun came up which is rare plus i was totally sober which is also rare :) im definetly gonna have to make my way there next month again. Btw i just wanna shout out a few peeps... Highmay, PFloyd, SexxxyMe, Lilscumbag (I think thats his name?), Hitokiri (spellig?), MSoprano, Qouth and NJAngel... if i missed anyone im sorry im working on 3 1/2 hours of sleep...

Hi Hi Hi

Yeah..once again..Danny Howells did not dissapoint me..sick beats the whole night..Had to leave early though..I was working on 4 hours of sleep and that really wasn't working with me..Good seeing everyone ;)..I would list the people..but..my brain is still not functioning properly.:D

but........Mike and Jay..nice work with the glowsticks ;)

Originally posted by nycmuzik2000

I got out of there pretty early...It was good seeing everyone....Howells was ok last night....Def. heard alot better from him especially last month.......

my thought exactly tho i did dance ... but it wasn t the same feelin i got from when i hear him any other time...oO(guess he figured hed go easy on me this time?...)but it was still fun... yea i guess they are really puttin a crackdown on gstix.. they acually told me to put em away now thats the first time that ever happened... oh well whateva

they closed at 9am Allen nice meeting you question--- that track almost at the very end.... like a tech house beat with an Indian singer and then a bit of lite rap..........what was that, it was very interesting???? my friend said he was talking to DH when he was hanging there Friday night for DT and he mentioned something like that being done by Armen Van Helden......... ???

Originally posted by snoozi8

they closed at 9am Allen nice meeting you question--- that track almost at the very end.... like a tech house beat with an Indian singer and then a bit of lite rap..........what was that, it was very interesting???? my friend said he was talking to DH when he was hanging there Friday night for DT and he mentioned something like that being done by Armen Van Helden......... ???

Nice meeting you to! :D I thought I recongized a familiar face when I walked in.:cool::tongue:

Originally posted by nycmuzik2000

I got out of there pretty early...It was good seeing everyone....Howells was ok last night....Def. heard alot better from him especially last month.......

Good.. I'm glad I got to hear last month's set then.. I was still sick and recovering from getting my wisdom teeth pulled.. otherwise I would have been there.

Cause me wuv Danny. :love:

Glad to hear you enjoyed him Mike.

i heard a lot of negativity from a lot of ppl saturday night but i was really feeling danny's set on saturday. i thought it was darker than usual - even the breaks had some sinister undertones. he was playing exactly what i was in the mood for - too bad i was too tired to get into it.

it was great to see the cp ppl that were there. cody - you were definitely missed. hitoriki - great dancing with you as always.

:)