Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Please Tell Me How The Closing Was!!!!!

Saturday was awesome as usual but didn't really feel the music until after 2am. It was a who's who for me. CIGS, TRICKDADDY, EMMITT, EVILJAV, SPYGIRL, CLUBANGEL, JARMENIO, DJDANFURY, THE TOOOOOOOOOOCH!!!!!!! Great meeting you CGM. Thanks a bunch to my bestest friend on that side, CEEOTTER. Luv ya!!!

Had to work tonight and I missed the most talked about night in the JERSEY club scene. So how sick was it?

It was great meeting all the people that i did while i was there. Bugout nice to finally meet you, That CD is sick,nice job, Great meeting Jarmino,alishara,pipdady and seeing the usual suspects, Spygirl,Cigs,trickdady,Brian 1500,Binoys,CGM and of course the one and only Ceeotter! Just the best is all i can say.....ps was that eviljav i saw in the house???? Good to see you my friend!!

If I didnt walk out all pissed off id probably give anything to go back too. Especially considering the ride home.

Nothing beats driving to and up the parkway rolling your ass off and seeing like 3 thousand cops i swore i was getting puled over and seriously dont remember most of the ride home.

I even asked the toll booth lady if i was on the parkway north and she looked at me like i was insane

At least next year ill have a place to stay

I think they definately turned up the sound system to another level, my ears were still ringing this morning... Dark Beat was absolutely sick last night, slamming through your body especially from the stage! I think I had the best seat in the house... "I feel it deep inside me, I wanna ride it, cant fight it, I might as well rely on the drum beat!"

The Reina tease into the tribal with the acapella was nice too, another closing party classic and great time last night. I think it was much more crowded than it was last year.

Last song, Safe From Harm... a little weak but it worked cuz Denny blew up the crowd a few times earlier in the night. Next time Goomba Johnny should shut the fuck up and let the music play!

Good to see all of you, the only complaint I had last night was the horrid weather. I cant remember the last time it rained like that on a Labor Day Weekend.

Until next summer.....................

i was at tempts for 7 hours last night...and i could have stayed 7 more...the music was unreal...denny was on point...the last 10 minutes was absolute mayhem...it was a little crowded but i had such a good time i didnt even care...cant wait for the 2003 opening party

i arrived at 9 after getting stamped at 6....stayed till close.

Closing song was actually denny's edit of angie stone with the kim english acapella blended in--then after the chants of one more song--he gave us a bit of safe from harm...

denny's speech at the end was classic, thanking tempts for the summer that flew by--but he also said, "let the haters keep hating cuz they dont know--and let the people with the huge keyboard muscles talk all the shit they want!" After the vibe i saw in that room last nite--he's 100 percent correct. Amazing Amazing nite for me...

12-2 the broadcast he started with That look, did Dark Beat with fired up (he ripped it a lil better on saturday but still), Reina, Neurotic Jock (a new jam) and a bunch of other thangs but AFTER the broadcast he slammed sick classics...Kiss, Dammit Joe Arminio, Baby Wants to Ride (same mix i did at roxy--:D Angel, Folker, Whitney, a bunch others..before the broadcast he ripped LIZARDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD and Just Feel free...i was goin berzerrrkkkk...

Nice meeting everyone from CP, cosmicgate22 (thanks for the drink), java, pipdaddy, brian1500, and the usual suspects, Joe, Shonette, BMDubb Jay (thanks for pointing out that 10 in my wallet to me) Binoy and the whooooollleeee crew...

The water fight was awesome. The whole nite was awesome. I had to shake denny's hand after that performance and he offered me some advice. Class act and amazing DJ.

When does tempts open again???

Mike Bugout

Originally posted by djmikebugout

i arrived at 9 after getting stamped at 6....stayed till close.

When does tempts open again???

Mike Bugout

bugout! great to meet you sunday night. :D i hope you f'in tear up boston when you go next month!

and i still want a cd ! :tongue:

I arrived there at 2:30 -RAN IN and made my way to the stage where I knew I would have room to dance.. And danced I did with Stardo and Joel. Im a little sissy because as I was dancing I started to tear and just turned to Joel and hug the living day lites out of him.... Joel your the best...

Denny - What can I say but "Thank you huney". Thank you for the wonderful memories of dancing to your music all summer long WITHOUT FAIL....Oh, - and thanks for announcing my 50th birthday a couple of weeks ago....:laugh: What are friends for!!

Thank you to everyone I met (I wont list them because I ALWAYS forget someone) but you all know who you are.

Summer ended for me very differently then I expected...

OH... I'll be giving out applications next week at surf ;)

SICK SICK SICK SICK....the best night of the summer....the water fight was insane...and no words can explain the music, Denny threw in some great classics, had me shakin my hiney all night.

....my legs and my back were killing me...as it came towards the end but there was no way I was leaving that place...and the crowd was alittle unbearable but that's what closing party is all about. :D :D

to whoever ever went home early........one word for ya......WEAK!!! :tongue:

Originally posted by neena16

SICK SICK SICK SICK....the best night of the summer....the water fight was insane...and no words can explain the music, Denny threw in some great classics, had me shakin my hiney all night.

....my legs and my back were killing me...as it came towards the end but there was no way I was leaving that place...and the crowd was alittle unbearable but that's what closing party is all about. :D :D

to whoever ever went home early........one word for ya......WEAK!!! :tongue:

Yeah, I just set up about 4 massage appointments for tonight. Between weasling through the crowd, dancing, doing shots, and fighting off ASSHOLES trying to pick-pocket me, I'm pretty sore too. :cool: JBR - I can wring out some water in my shirt from Sunday night and throw it at you and you can pretend you are at temps. ha ha!! Too tired to unpack everything yesterday. Too bad you couldnt make it though, Jimmy. I'm hoping the pictures I took captured the mayhem. If anyone else has any pictures from around Ceeotter's bar, send em my way . I'd love to see them!