Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Vicodin vs. Percocets

Codica3

Originally posted by jonnyblaze2001

for some reason whenever it is pain around the mouth you get vicodins, and when it is more of a body pain , then you get percacets.

Ditto , my friend just became a Dentist and they can ONLY give your Vicoden for mouth pains.

i got an idea, just tell you doctor that you are in alot of pain and the pills dont seem to do anything, dont say that you want perc, that would be suspicious. he will porbably at least give you stronger vic or something

Dont push it just take the vic:blank:

Guest jroo

for some reason whenever it is pain around the mouth you get vicodins, and when it is more of a body pain , then you get percacets.

i had surgery on my ankle, i got vic's

Percs are stronger than Vics which is why Dr.'s will almost always prescribe Vics first and if there is insufficient pain relief, your going to the DR. and saying you are still in a lot of pain, then they step you up to Percs. The exception the this in most cases is when the situation is obviously one where you are gonna have a lot of pain and the Dr. is well aware of the fact that Vics won't cut it. Dr's are not going to prescribe a painkiller that is stronger than it needs to be. Unless you have joint replacement, bone reconstruction or something else where they know there is a lot of pain involved Vics will usually always be prescribed first.