Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Rutgers Roll Call / NJ Meetup

sounds good to me, I'll be there (or maybe here if its at our place). Quoth I better see you here, might just have a Heineken or 2 waiting for you. Hope to see all you guys from last year and hopefully some new faces.

PS. Thanks to everyone on this thread who didn't try and invite everyone to a frat party on the same night as the meetup.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by teklord310

Hopefully i'll be wearing that gown in May.

what a fucking crossdressing homosexual.

speakin of which..yarin please remind the children that there is indeed...

NO CROSSDRESSING ALLOWED!!!!!!!!

oh trust me kids..this is in fact true....a clubplanet lurker actually showed up once to teklord's apartment, totally in drag (why fuckin teklord let him or her in is beyond me) and was in his or her 30's.

Apparently that individual no longer posts or posts under a different name....least we hope not haha.

and btw...court wtf...you forgot who the fuck i am or what??? :(

must i remind u? ;)

Don't forget UNLIMITED ..... :D

U know you are gonna be here. I'm just a lucky kinda guy ;)

The meetup will be in New Brunswick, right along Easton Avenue. Either at my place or JennEfer's place, haven't decided yet. You can get here via 287, NJTP, Route 1, Route 18, GSP, etc.

I'll start a new thread with directions and pics in a few days. For now we're set on Thursday September 26th at 8pm. We'll head to Stuff Yer Face around 9:30. This still ok for you guys?

Sounds good.. yes you owe me UNLIMITED so don't you forget!! :D :D

I'll probally be there.. Yarin just do me a HUGE favor and call me the day of it and remind me.. I tend to have a short memory these days..

Rosani -- this would be a nice pregame before your big party that nite.. definitely you should come.

Dude!!! You joke about this shit... but now IT is wandering around New Brunswick bars. I saw it at Scarlet Pub a few nights ago, wearing the same fuckin outfit. I almost lost it... i ran the other way.

o shit bro, i saw that thing at scarlet pub too, had like a black wig on and like soem red dress, i was like what the fuck, peace out scarlet pub!

Originally posted by ibclubbin

im only going if Quoth spikes his hair and does the SF shuffle for me ;)

BG

OH MY FUCKING GOD!!

hahahaah

yo btw...Quoth don't do the SF shuffle he has his own muthafuckin "spastic get the fuck out of my way" dance that still has yet to debut at factory...perhaps this weekend? never know.

Originally posted by dbolboy

o shit bro, i saw that thing at scarlet pub too, had like a black wig on and like soem red dress, i was like what the fuck, peace out scarlet pub!

I didn't even give my eyes the opportunity to dertemine colors and shit, i just got out of there as fast as possible. I feel bad for the people in there who packed like sardines in a can and had to bump up next to it... damn, that foul BO smell is brining back terrifying memories.

• 2 years later...