Clubplanet Nightlife Community

guys...what can a girl do to give a great blow job??

lore69

I'm pretty sure i know what to do and how to do it... i just want to know if all guys feel tha same about the things they like done to them.. like to you prefer a girl who swalllows?? now if she does wont you think she is gross if she does it on the first nite???? i know i would eww:blank:

i wasnt askin for advice....:confused: i was curious to see what other guys besides the one i am with consider a good blow job... i was shocked the other nite cause i was in some club in maryland and my friends and i (mostly guys and 2 females myself and another) well we were talkin to this guy and he tells uis he doesnt like head... and my girl and i were speechless...it was weird cause i never heard some shyt liek that b 4 from a guy...he said he doesnt really have a taste for it that it has to be extremly great for him to let the girl do it...:D so like i said i was just curious...

Originally posted by lore69

i wasnt askin for advice....:confused: i was curious to see what other guys besides the one i am with consider a good blow job... i was shocked the other nite cause i was in some club in maryland and my friends and i (mostly guys and 2 females myself and another) well we were talkin to this guy and he tells uis he doesnt like head... and my girl and i were speechless...it was weird cause i never heard some shyt liek that b 4 from a guy...he said he doesnt really have a taste for it that it has to be extremly great for him to let the girl do it...:D so like i said i was just curious...

ouuuuuuuuuuu looks like Quoth god under that latin skin of yers ;)

VERYYYYYYYY LENGTHY REPLY my dear.

i am VERYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY proud.

Originally posted by ghhhhhost

L.O.R.E. - Latina On the Run Eating ...:D

so does that mean she is a fat latina?

cause when u say Latina on the Run Eating i think of a latina in like a marathon with only quarter mile to go...running and chewing a cheeseburger...am i missing something here? :confused:

I'm pretty sure i know what to do and how to do it... i just want to know if all guys feel tha same about the things they like done to them.. like to you prefer a girl who swalllows?? now if she does wont you think she is gross if she does it on the first nite???? i know i would eww:blank:

If you're sucking a guy's dick the first night you met, why do you think he would think you were gross simply for swallowing??? :confused::laugh:

Let's think about that statement for a minute here, shall we... :screwy:

Guest gabo

I LOVE THE HANDJOB, BLOWJOB COMBO WITH SOME LUBE!

AT FIRST i LIKE A NICE SLOW BJ THAT GETS FASTER... AND DONT FORGET TO SMACK IT ON YOUR TONGUE.

ALSO TAKING IN AS MUCH AS YOU CAN IN YOUR MOUTH IS VERY IMPORTANT. DONT JUST SUCK THE HEAD.

Every guy prefers a girl that swallows. I'd be impressed if she did it on the first night.

no tounge rings, any man that says a tounge ring feels good is a liar, at least metal tongue rings hurt anyway. niggas on the run eating, from noriegas song. n.o.r.e. stands for niggas on the run eatin, now we something something i 4get. if you want to give an ill blowjob jerk it off and smack your face with his cock. that shits ill. lick the shaft all over, girls who just suck back and forth with a head bobbing, thats good and all but thats not memorable, its a cheap nut. you got to work that cock.

oh and if a girl swallows on the first date stay the fuck away. how can u exchange fluids like that with someone you dont know??? thats some aids catchin behavior right there.

Originally posted by t0nythelover

oh and if a girl swallows on the first date stay the fuck away. how can u exchange fluids like that with someone you dont know??? thats some aids catchin behavior right there.

having oral sex without a condom period could still constitute "aids catchin behavior." and do people on this board still not know what pre-cum is? and hey, if she's good enough to suck your dick on the first date, why is she all of a sudden no good if she swallows? you certainly had no objections when she first opened her mouth near your nether regions.

and one more thing - people still get aids from people they know, even after say, i dunno, five dates, a year, being in what one of them thought was a committed relationship... once you decide to exchange bodily fluids, you're taking a risk, unless you and your partner have both been tested and have received negative results.

Originally posted by weyes

having oral sex without a condom period could still constitute "aids catchin behavior." and do people on this board still not know what pre-cum is? and hey, if she's good enough to suck your dick on the first date, why is she all of a sudden no good if she swallows? you certainly had no objections when she first opened her mouth near your nether regions.

and one more thing - people still get aids from people they know, even after say, i dunno, five dates, a year, being in what one of them thought was a committed relationship... once you decide to exchange bodily fluids, you're taking a risk, unless you and your partner have both been tested and have received negative results.

well i'm glad at least one of the sex board members takes time to think things through thoroughly. :clap2:

Guest jroo
Originally posted by legend38

Every guy prefers a girl that swallows. I'd be impressed if she did it on the first night.

more impressed when she says she doesnt like to swallow and she does it to you on the first time, and everytime after. thats love, what a good girl.

Originally posted by tastyt

If you're sucking a guy's dick the first night you met, why do you think he would think you were gross simply for swallowing??? :confused::laugh:

Let's think about that statement for a minute here, shall we... :screwy:

:laugh: :laugh: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: