Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What A Summer It Was

I cant think of any place I would rather be then at Tempts this past weekend. This years closing party ranks up there as one of the best ever. It was also one of the wettest I can recall both outside and inside! I can't thank everyone enough for making my summers worth while year after year. You guys are a DJs dream crowd to play for. Never have I felt some much appreciation and love in one room. It's a feeling that had me choked up almost the entire final hour. Let me say, that nobody loves playing for you guys more then me. You are my Tempts Family for life and I love you guys! Nobody knows how to party better then NJ. Remember, all the city clubs are good only when NJ is representing!! Thanks again for all the memories and I miss you already.

Denny Tsettos

P.S. thanks to my wing man Pete (lightboy) and to all the Tempts bartenders. You guys are a huge reason for Tempts success.

I want to thank you for all of us Hamptons regulars that came down to visit the Tempts family this summer. Denny, you run the tightest and most consistent party around. Your performance during all 3 of our visits surpassed allof our expectations. I look forward to finding out where you will be spinning this winter.

To all you Tempts heads, Im sure you know this already, but you guys are really lucky to have a resident that shows the kind of love back to his people like Denny does. I love the Hamptons and the DJ's that spin out there, but the vibe and music at Tempts is un-paralleled.

Thanks again Denny!

HOLY SHIT, I JUST WOKE UP FROM SUNDAY!

DENNY, ANOTHER SICK SUMMER ONCE AGAIN, THE MUSIC, THE VIBE, THE PEOPLE, EVEN THE STAFF, NOTHING BEATS TEMPTS.

THE WARRIORS WOULD LIKE TO SAY THANK YOU FOR ALL YOU DO FOR THAT PLACE AND ALL YOUR FANS. THAT TOWN WOULD GO BANKRUPT IF IT WEREN'T FOR YOU.

WELL, HOPE YOU AND YOUR FIANCE HAVE A GREAT WEDDING,

LOOKING FOWARD TO DOING BUISNESS WITH YOU IN THE NEAR FUTURE,(i'll PM you) ONCE AGAIN, THANX FOR ONE INCREDIBLE SUMMER!!!

............VIP-TECH.....ELITE ENTERTAINMENT PROMOTIONS...........

Well another one for the record books!!! Thanks so much for a great summer (even though you didn't play my song Saturday :laugh: :laugh: ) and an awesome closing party!!!! What happened Sunday was unreal!!!! Some people just don't know!!!

See ya in the winter!!!

:) :) :)

Guest saleen351

WELL I HAD TO SUFFER THREW DT AT SPACE, I SHOULD OF STAYED IN NJ AND WENT TO TEMPS..... BUT I HAD TO COME BACK, SOME CHICKEN HEADS WERE CALLING, SO I'LL SEE YOU SOON DENNY.... ;)

To my friend Denny

As you know the summer was a very different one for me.

You and the Temps family made it an AMAZING one though by taking caring of me when I was HAMMERED (pretty much all the time). :drunk:. Either taking my purse, keys (JOEL, CEOTTER) and letting me crash at your place (FRANKIE AND LARRY) when I couldnt even recognize who the hell I was... But I got better as the summer went on by not getting so BANGED UP...

There was ALWAYs a spot for me on stage so I could show people how much I LOVED your music (partner in crime Stardo, Stiffy and others).

THANK YOU AND LETS SEE WHAT NEXT YEAR BRINGS!!

love you and Maria

Zee

This was one of the best summers I've ever experienced in my life and I owe it all to tempts and You(Denny). Just as I feel like I wanna thro in the towel cause I'm getting old you have a closing party that leaves you wanting so much more. What an amazing night, Denny you were flawless. Nothing can compare to sunday night. Denny it was nice finally getting to meet you, not only are you the best DJ but you're a real gentlemen and one hell of a nice person. Same goes for JerseyJoel, he really knows how to treat his patrons.............

Originally posted by latinaz

To my friend Denny

As you know the summer was a very different one for me.

You and the Temps family made it an AMAZING one though by taking caring of me when I was HAMMERED (pretty much all the time). :drunk:. Either taking my purse, keys (JOEL, CEOTTER) and letting me crash at your place (FRANKIE AND LARRY) when I couldnt even recognize who the hell I was... But I got better as the summer went on by not getting so BANGED UP...

There was ALWAYs a spot for me on stage so I could show people how much I LOVED your music (partner in crime Stardo, Stiffy and others).

THANK YOU AND LETS SEE WHAT NEXT YEAR BRINGS!!

love you and Maria

Zee

Hey Zee, didn't feel like You Stardo and I were Denny's back up dancers up there on stage all summer. Best summer ever. It was so nice getting to know you and Stardo. Not only are you two of the most beautiful girls out there, you got the personalities to match.Hope to see you guys real soon.

Originally posted by stiffler

Hey Zee, didn't feel like You Stardo and I were Denny's back up dancers up there on stage all summer. Best summer ever. It was so nice getting to know you and Stardo. Not only are you two of the most beautiful girls out there, you got the personalities to match.Hope to see you guys real soon.

We were the Denny Tsettos Temps dancers all summer....I think we "represented" quite nicely...dont you think???:bootysha: