Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Yugoslavia Beats The Us!! Woo Hooooo

How come Yugoslavia is one country when it comes to playing the USA in b-ball but its divided into separate countries when it comes to other things? (ie - croatian skier in olympics)?

Regardless its an accomplishment to beat the US's team....we (the USA) gotta get our shit together!!!!

Originally posted by charrails

How come Yugoslavia is one country when it comes to playing the USA in b-ball but its divided into separate countries when it comes to other things? (ie - croatian skier in olympics)?

Regardless its an accomplishment to beat the US's team....we (the USA) gotta get our shit together!!!!

Regardless of the country thing, Still no excuse for the US loss!

these teams r for real...especially yugoslavia and argentina....YUgo has divac n stojakovic (kings) , radmanovic n drobnjak(sonics) , jaric (clips) , vujanic(prolly will b the knicks new pt guard)...rebraca(pistons ..but isnt in tournament...broke hand)...and Dejan Bodiroga(who is one of the top euro players ever)......We're catching up to the US..and we proved it last night

The US didnt have any of their best players from the NBA - think of who was missing:

shaqille o'neal

tim duncan

Jason Kidd

Kevin Garnett

Kobe Bryant

tracy mcgrady

chris webber

mike bibby

alonzo mourning

Vince Carter

Not to take anything away from Yugo, but the game would not have been close if these players were there. What I cant believe is that these players with not put on the national colors and play for their country - I find it disgusting.

Originally posted by ghhhhhost

these teams r for real...especially yugoslavia and argentina....YUgo has divac n stojakovic (kings) , radmanovic n drobnjak(sonics) , jaric (clips) , vujanic(prolly will b the knicks new pt guard)...rebraca(pistons ..but isnt in tournament...broke hand)...and Dejan Bodiroga(who is one of the top euro players ever)......We're catching up to the US..and we proved it last night

I think your right, these other teams are catching up to the US. And if cobra was correct by saying all those players were missing, then the U.S. HAS to make sure that those top players are in when it comes to these competitions, to guarente a U.S. win! :aright:

rob i dont wana get into politics with u...but...

im not some immigrant child who ran over here while shells were being dropped on my country...or because i had no food to eat over there. my father was a diplomat when we came over..he had all the freedom he wanted. we stayed here because of the stupid shit that happened in my country..after all shit was a lot better here than back home.

and as a matter of fact i do go back home quite often. i enjoy it over there.....let me stop before i turn this into something else

I was kind of surprised to see that the US lost twice in a row, but I promise you that all the gazillionaire NBA all-stars (carter, kobe, etc)-that never bother to go to and wear their countries colors- couldn't really give a shit what happens in this tournament. Every other coutry gets to send their best players with pride, and our guys don't even bother to show up. I'm pretty sad to say that...

Joe

Originally posted by ghhhhhost

WHERE'S TONI KUKOC?/?