Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Metro Lounge Review w/ Justin Higgins

kostaP

Fawkin sick.

After weeks and weeks of Rydell I didnt think any one would do justice to that room after richie ripped the roof off,,, But i gotta say

Justin Fucking Higgins had probably one the best set I ever heard from him and some other more "experienced" djs last night.

Just great job kidded you really ripped shit up and kept that vibe all fucjin night. Great Job!!!!!

Metro rolled up around 12 to find a line wrapped around the front of the building walk right in. See ML2K1 start with drinks and shots and more shots. A few CPers in the place Hot chicks (how bout the one on stage with the white shirt Holy Shit) Great energy and Vibe all night. Cant wait till Tomorrow for Richie once again. See ya there!!!

Originally posted by jrzygrl

Simmer down there ole'balding one! Simply making an observation.

Quite funny old whoring one. The bald jokes stop being funny about 4 years ago CUNT. Now go back to sucking your daddys dick while your brother fucks your mom fucken POOR WHITE TRASH.

Originally posted by kostaP

Quite funny od whoring one. The bald jokes stop eing funny about 4 years ago CUNT. No go back to sucking your daddys dick while your brother fucks your mom fucken POOR WHITE TRASH.

You might want to try another route, that stuff only works on men, your mother jokes. I never understood how people got offended by that kind of stuff, you have no idea who I am so to spout out crap like that, it's silly really. Keep trying!

you have no idea who I am so to spout out crap like that, it's silly really. Keep trying!

Wrong. I know you also have another name registered on this board. And I also know that you are nothing but a 2 Dollar Whore.

If i am not mistaken didnt you and one of your gal pals get into a little "tiff" over a guy not too long ago? Being that you are such an easy slut and spread easier than Philly Cream Cheese, you couldnt help the urge to fuck anyone in sight. Even your girls ex ( i beleive it was her ex or were they still together)

Wrong. I know you also have another name registered on this board. And I also know that you are nothing but a 2 Dollar Whore.

If i am not mistaken didnt you and one of your gal pals get into a little "tiff" over a guy not too long ago? Being that you are such an easy slut and spread easier than Philly Cream Cheese, you couldnt help the urge to fuck anyone in sight. Even your girls ex ( i beleive it was her ex or were they still together)

LOL - hahaha not that it would be surprising that I would deny this, cause I mean if it were true I'd have to try and pretend otherwise. HOWEVER you are so off base it isn't even funny!!! The term whore has never been associated w/my name and I have a boyfriend who is mine and only mine. BUT keep going w/this, I'd actually be interested to know exactly who you think I am.

LOL - hahaha not that it would be surprising that I would deny this, cause I mean if it were true I'd have to try and pretend otherwise. HOWEVER you are so off base it isn't even funny!!! The term whore has never been associated w/my name and I have a boyfriend who is mine and only mine. BUT keep going w/this, I'd actually be interested to know exactly who you think I am.

Deny it all you want just let Justin have the spotlight for a job well done last night and cut the Drama out on this thread Bitch.

???? Who is this heffer??? Another fat chick with computer finger muscles.... Your boyfriend cheats on you, doesn't that suck.... :hat:

Fawkin sick.

After weeks and weeks of Rydell I didnt think any one would do justice to that room after richie ripped the roof off,,, But i gotta say

Justin Fucking Higgins had probably one the best set I ever heard from him and some other more "experienced" djs last night.

Just great job kidded you really ripped shit up and kept that vibe all fucjin night. Great Job!!!!!

Metro rolled up around 12 to find a line wrapped around the front of the building walk right in. See ML2K1 start with drinks and shots and more shots. A few CPers in the place Hot chicks (how bout the one on stage with the white shirt Holy Shit) Great energy and Vibe all night. Cant wait till Tomorrow for Richie once again. See ya there!!!

I was pretty suprised about the music too... Lots of young hot beavers running around. Is WPU promoting this party because all the chicks I met were from WPU. That chick with the white shirt your right holy shit!!!! :eek: everyone was looking at her.. I'm pretty sure she used to dance in metro like back in 98-99 on the boxes they had in her bikini now that was a show... I think metro is taking over thursday and friday now.

The girl in the white never worked at Metro, I would remember that one... She had some sick abs...

Justin spun an extremely hard set with a nice touch of old school here and there...

This is the Police- thrown over a nice beat was a great way to end the night... I caught the last hour after the Giants game, I spent the night hung over from the tail gate party, only to have George set me up with multiple non needed shots...

Originally posted by thesandman

The girl in the white never worked at Metro, I would remember that one... She had some sick abs...

Justin spun an extremely hard set with a nice touch of old school here and there...

This is the Police- thrown over a nice beat was a great way to end the night... I caught the last hour after the Giants game, I spent the night hung over from the tail gate party, only to have George set me up with multiple non needed shots...

I could’ve sworn that both of those chicks used to dance in metro the one in the white and her friend in the black if I’m not mistaken. This was before they did any renovations and had the stage where the bar is now by the dj booth.