Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Bugout at Roxy

Guest gabo

a friend of mine went to roxy last night and they didnt know who the dj was, but they said it was the best music they heard in a long time.

Originally posted by danwilson

I thought Bugout was topnotch. He played a great mix of house and trance songs. I definitely hope Roxy lets him DJ there more often.

You were there? Where were you?

Bugout laid it down last night. His official review will be on the site soon.

mike, you did a great job..during your set. I was talking to jeff z, the program director from ktu..he asked me who's spinning..I told him you were. he said to me as he listened.."very good dj" chris from metro mix gave you a nice shout out live on the air when joey clifton handed him the microphone

Justin I thought played also extremely well especially after his great night at metro..all in all..thanks to all the dj's for turning it out

last night..It was a great night for music..lets do it again in the future

What can I say man.. Bugout u were awesome. I was loving the beats, the vibe altogether great set. Thanx for the CD again, I was blasting it on my way home, Loving that reina. All I gotta say is CROWD SONG(ITALIO MIX) thats serious, I would never expect to hear that in a club, I was just listening to it in my car on my way to Roxy thing wow it would sound sick in a club, cause that italian voice just turns me on. lol Anyway good seeing everyone, Rob I'm really sorry about your shoulder I had no idea... Debby + Larry Thanx for letting me hug u guys, I fell left out when I look at u 2. Irina was lookin Foxy last night, nice seein u babe.. Overall another great night @ the Roxy.

what a crazy crazy night! Where to start?

Before i say anything I wanna sincerely thank 2 people. Bob G and Mike Rizzo. You guys have given me the opportunity and continue to believe in me. Skills mean nothing if you're not in the position to show it off...you guys have allowed me to do that and just like we said Bob, one step at a time. And no Bob, i didnt sign any autographs last nite :tounge: But the fact that Jeff Z was listening to my set is awesome....Also to let ya'll know, Mike has been kind enough to book me to play at Joeys in Clifton NJ on Sunday September 29th. That will be a fun time.

I arrived early with Robin, Larry, larry's boy, Debbie and Jessie. The night seemed to fly by and before I knew it it was 2am. I spent the time inbetween meeting and talking with MADDDDDDD heads from CP, experience, sicktracks and various other places who all came down to show love.

Went on at 2. Dropped some tribal including my remix of Psycho X Girlfriend. Worked some old school (BLACKOUT!--got a great reaction) and then worked in some nice trance into hard trance. I didnt play as much tribal as I wanted but o well...next time.

I definitely had a different demeanor also and those of you who know me could see that--The normal cd players that I use broke and I had to use the new ones I never used before. So rather than jump around, I focused all my time on the mixes and the programming--no loops, no efx, no acapellas--so it was definitely a different kinda set for me, but looking back on the set, I think it went good.

Justin came on at 4am and came out with the bangersss, Beat of Impact and then dark beat--he was in the same boat as me with the cd problem but we figured it out....i wish i could've stayed longer but had to wake up early today--

BIG BIG BIG shouts to my stage crew....you guys were goin crazy and after talking to some peeps who were onthe floor, it seemed like the whole crowd fed off the music and YOUR energy to create a nice vibe in there. Time and time again I ask you guys to come out and you guys are always there, and not only just there, but going crazy, starting claps, chanting cheering whistling, calling me a crazy bastard (dmirty)-- I go to see a lot of DJ's who have bigger followings than I, but to me, YOU GUYS are the craziest, best crowd to play to. :D

Sept 29th (sunday) at Joeys in Clifton.... more details to follow

much love,

Mike Bugout

Originally posted by sanity121

Hey Im new the the boards.

I went to Roxy last nite and had alot of fun.

I met a few of you CP people. :)

Nice Job Bugout!!!

Ya fuck. It's about time you signed up.. now get to posting!!

danwilson -- WHERE WERE YOU?! I wanted to see who you were last nite.

Aww.. Mikey Bugout you did so well!! Even with the CD deck problem that was going on, you still did wonderful!! I liked how you worked in a lot of song mixing during parts of another song and then worked the original song back in!! :D :D I'm so happy you got this opportunity, and hopefully you'll have another one soon enough!! I honestly think when you played Blackout that I was gonna die.. WOW do I have memories of that song!! Lots of older goodies, definitely enjoyed that.. didn't have much energy left after that for a while.. Mikey my sweetie you played THE SUN (my favorite, you know it) *kisses*

Good seeing everyone, haven't seen most of you in quite a while. Good to meet a few of the new people that I met as well.. as usual.. there are too many people to list so you all know who you are.. now instead of some of you bitching how you never see me anymore.. come to Centro Fly Thursdays once in a while and you'll get your dose of me.. I want NO MORE complaints!! :)

Originally posted by nychunk

What can I say man.. Bugout u were awesome. I was loving the beats, the vibe altogether great set. Thanx for the CD again, I was blasting it on my way home, Loving that reina. All I gotta say is CROWD SONG(ITALIO MIX) thats serious, I would never expect to hear that in a club, I was just listening to it in my car on my way to Roxy thing wow it would sound sick in a club, cause that italian voice just turns me on. lol Anyway good seeing everyone, Rob I'm really sorry about your shoulder I had no idea... Debby + Larry Thanx for letting me hug u guys, I fell left out when I look at u 2. Irina was lookin Foxy last night, nice seein u babe.. Overall another great night @ the Roxy.

:kiss2: Thanks babe, nice seeing u too..had a great time dancin' with you :)

Mike..once again.."I LOVE U MAN" haha..nice beats..nice meeting you

everyone else..nice seeing/meeting u friday night, sorry im kinda late with the review...but..Mike was OFF THE HOOK :D