Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Lets Go Gators....

mikeydny

Originally posted by mikeydny

I hate everything about Miami, there sports teams, most of there people, there bars on the windows in the hood, there immigration laws.

So all of ya shaaaaaaadup.

Mikey -----> u don't like us? Well then :finger::laugh:

THEN GO HOME BEEOOOTCHHH!!!:laugh: :laugh:

Okay, no more wine fer me........:D

Lola:eek:

Originally posted by koky

all i have to say is WHUT AN ASS WHOOPEN !! hey mikey , stick to clubbing.. cause your predictions about sports sucks !! :laugh: and lets not forget" WAYYYYYYY OFFFFF !!!!! :laugh: :laugh:

P.S. almost forgot GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO CANES !!!!!:D

The gators beating the canes wasnt a prediction it was more of a prayer, deep down i knew it wouldnt happen, i just hoped it would......so fah q buddy :D

Originally posted by mrmovement33

even on a bad day dorsey still threw 4 td's hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha......

can we please give the national championship to the canes and save the next 10 opponents from a royal beating.

yeah really.....I mean, why risk any Canes injuries before their Pro careers?.....they are so obviously the best....

Originally posted by mikeydny

I hate everything about Miami, there sports teams, most of there people, there bars on the windows in the hood, there immigration laws.

So all of ya shaaaaaaadup.

Tony soon, I promise.

Mike - I'm from NY. U can go back and have it ALL. My 2nd favorite NFL team is ANYONE playing the JETS. GO DOLPHINS!

Dolphins will sweep the Jets!

Hey Mikey, you're a welcome Ney Yorker here in Miami and we value your opinion.....but you like the gators AND the jets.....something's wrong with you....when it comes to football, you're in the minority here man....:cool:

(you know I'm fucking with ya dude) :D