Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Vath and hawitin=Insanity!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Repost of what I said in the other review thread:

Just got home after closing it out.

Missed Vath, unfortunately -- got there at 5:15 (though I did see him running around with a toilet seat around his neck and a record case on his head... WTF???)

Hawtin rocked! Techno and tech house... mmm mmm good! I haven't danced that much in weeks! This was definitely my best night at Arc/Vinyl all year!!!

Kudos to all the CP heads who stuck it out... always fun to get down with people you know...

Nice thing is, I slept 6 hours before heading out, so I don't feel the slightest bit cracked out! I always wanted to try that... I'll definitely be doing that again... got there just as the crowd was starting to thin out, so I had room to dance the whole night!

Summary: it was good. I had fun. Yes.

Originally posted by djjonstephen

You know it!!!!!!!

When you see Vath running around the club with no shirt on, a toilet bowl around his neck, and a pacifier in his mouth you know it was a crazy night.

How about that very last track?????? Redonculous

Yo John - How is Mikey doing - is he ok???

whooooppppssss this is LAVENDERMENACE. I forgot to log out. deeerrrr

EVERYONE: Mike is ok. He was bit out of it when he left, but he was drinking lots of water and his friend was taking good care of him. I spoke to him a few minutes ago and he's doing much better. :aright: paramedics checked him out. I must say the fucking staff there was STELLAR. Those guys were SO on it, and were really compassionate, and not at all judgemental.

If you dont know which mike I'm talking about, good. I'm sure he doesnt need the whole world talking shit.

If you do know, then just know he's gonna be ok, and dont repeat it to anyone. Its ALL about PLUR:tongue:

JON-Sven at the end of the night, was some of the funniest shit I"VE EVER SEEEN. . . and i've seen him do that before!!! You would have been SO proud of me: I talked to RICHIE, SVEN, and MAGDA :)

CARA- SO FUCKING GOOD to see you out. We must chill soon. NExt time I'll introduce you to wideskies ;)

Oh yeah, the music:

RICHIE AND SVEN ARE FUCKING GODS. THATS ALL I HAVE TO SAY.

WITHOUT A DOUBT THE BEST NIGHT OF THE YEAR!

everyone was going off. I would write more shouts but I'm too tired and ron is gonna kill me if I dont come to bed. :D:tongue:

I wish these two could get a residency in NYC!

My god...!!

WHAT A NIGHT!!!

Sven killed me!

I loved looking around when he droped

all the ELECTRO tracks and seeing the

entire floor going nuts to Gilgolo records

and the likes...

Dear lord and was everyone

and their grandmother out last

night or what?

Too many good things

to say but I'm running on

almost no sleep and I have to nap

before theboat!

Great seeing all of the old

school CP gang at a great TECHNO

night! (And great meeting some

new faces as well!)

:D

Originally posted by cotoncandydream

:D Hello all my CP Mama's and Papa's it was great seeing you all shaking your groove thangs to Mr. Vath and Mr. Hawtin.

There is a lot of great upcoming stuff at ARC and Mr. Bindra is putting together a couple of awesome events at ROXY.

We shall keep you informed....

WATCH THIS SPACE ;)

i missed u last night mama.....:(

I just woke up!!! :D I was up there dancing and smiling w/you kids from the moment we walked in and for several hours afterwards...around 7 my ears and feet couldn't take it anymore!! Lav thanks for pointing out your wonderful review to me ;). It was so good to see you smiling :D Nice seeing the usuals dancing away....

damn..didn't see this before now and i think you all summed it up nicely.

sorry to all those that left before it ended cause sven running around was insane and the last tracks were killer :)

i haven't seen shannon that excited in a while either.

thanks all my fellow bouncy kids for making it a great night.