Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Attn everyone that went to Hawtin/Vath

Originally posted by nycmuzik2000

I dont know why I'm asking but did they play an electro???:(

yup...hawtin played that for the most part of the night along with some minimal tracks...

...but...i prefer when he spins a harder set...like the one he spun the last time i saw him @ Baktun...

Originally posted by bigpoppanils

i need stonger painkillers

:(

that's why you left?! i had excedrin and biofreeze in my pocket all night! glad i got to see you for a little while.

and yes my ears are still ringing. arc has never been that loud. or maybe 4 hours on the speaker is too long.

Originally posted by cutie6190

so where are the great reviews... i cryed myslef to sleep knowing i wasn't there ....=( i love hawtin ..and i missed it cause of money blah. i just keep saying next time hopefully...whens hawtin's next apperance anyone know ?? a shed or something ??

Stop by Monday night @ Baktun..

there's a goood chance he'llplay!

(along with Sven)

Ask for the mugwump at the door...

($5.00 vrs $35.00 less crowds..

great sound)

;)

i kinda wanna come out tonight but that'd be a bit much....that would be 4 nights in a row my body can't handle that, my wallet even less.

although saturday was def. one of the best parties of the year no doubt.....i think i must've met like everyone, their mothers, pets and relatives that night (and forgotten everyone's names already :tongue: )

Originally posted by dr0ne

although saturday was def. one of the best parties of the year no doubt.....i think i must've met like everyone, their mothers, pets and relatives that night (and forgotten everyone's names already :tongue: )

you BETTER not have forgotten my name, bro!

(just fuckin with ya...I don't think I ever met you...but my Uncle's dog did...7 month old rotty named "roofus" or roofies or something like that...he was f-ed up Saturday tho....he loves Sven)