Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Roxy pics 8-30-02

Bebby

I only have a few... we brought the camera just to have proof that danwilson is real if he showed up...:laugh:

heres the first group pic taken with danwilson (of course whoever took it was smoking and ruined the pic). Im pretty sure its (left to right top) steve, rob, bobg, larry, danwilson, mike

(bottom) me, bugout and djqwest

attachment.php?s=&postid=1020040

rob, larry, danwilson, me, bugout and 1/2 of dimitri

attachment.php?s=&postid=1020023

I dunno who these people are. Edgar V is n there and I think Scot Bond is as well and Larry is in the front

attachment.php?s=&postid=1020048

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HEY "BEBBER" I BELIEVE ITS BLACKMAIL, NOT BLACKMALE.

AND BLACKMAIL FOR WUT?? YES I DO KNOW THAT GUY -- HE'S A FRIEND OF MINE -- DON'T THINK I'M EMBARASSED CUZ U PUT SUM CORNY PIC OF ME UP ON A MESSAGE BOARD. I DON'T GIVE A FUCK WUT ANY1 THINKS OF ME SO UR LITTLE GAMES AREN'T GONNA WORK IN AN ATTEMPT TO MAKE ME CRY.

IS THAT THE REASON U WERE (AND STILL R) SO MAD AT ME? AND TOLD ME I HAD A DRINKING PROBLEM? PLLEASEE GIRL ~ OR WAS IT JUST BECAUSE I HAD A LITTLE SHIRT ON? :eek:

:rolleyes:

Hey, I remember seein you.....So you're that tall girl with the white top dancin near me on the front of that stage....I was wondering if U were a CP member....:cool:

Originally posted by sh4un4

AND BLACKMAIL FOR WUT?? YES I DO KNOW THAT GUY -- HE'S A FRIEND OF MINE -- DON'T THINK I'M EMBARASSED CUZ U PUT SUM CORNY PIC OF ME UP ON A MESSAGE BOARD. I DON'T GIVE A FUCK WUT ANY1 THINKS OF ME SO UR LITTLE GAMES AREN'T GONNA WORK IN AN ATTEMPT TO MAKE ME CRY.

IS THAT THE REASON U WERE (AND STILL R) SO MAD AT ME? AND TOLD ME I HAD A DRINKING PROBLEM? PLLEASEE GIRL ~ OR WAS IT JUST BECAUSE I HAD A LITTLE SHIRT ON? :eek:

:laugh: pretty fucken funny..

"Correcting the spelling" that is always such a great comeback :rolleyes:. The pic was a joke that night. You were a drunken mess. You cant really see what was going on that night by that pic.

Thats not the reason I dont like you I could care less what you do. Btw I didnt take the pic and it was taken before I decided i dont like you. You were acting like a complete ass b/c you were so drunk. This isnt a game and def not an attempt to make you cry :laugh: . Its a funny pic... "Because you had a little shirt on". wtf is that supposed to mean???:laugh:

Danwilson are you serious?? lol I guess I think she looks dumb b/c I saw her that night.. :rolleyes:

Guest gabo
Originally posted by sexxyh

~~see i knew it!!!1 ur the shauna they make fun of on xperience all the time!:blank:

why do they make fun of her?? got a link?

Guest gabo

THIS IS WHY I HATE GIRLS.

GUYS R SOOO MUCH MORE CHILL TO HANG OUT WITH ~ THEY DON'T WHINE ABOUT THE STUPIDEST SHIT.

women do nag a lot. no argument here

:laugh: :laugh:

*and for the record, I'm laughing at you, not with you*