Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
romy20

Why does some coke make ur nose run sooooo much?

Last week I did some coke and not even a minute later, my nose started running sooooooo much!!! wtf

I mean it was like water! Im not exaggerating, and it would not stop, hadda walk around with a tissue for like an hour wtf.

and besides that the drip burned alotttttttt, more than usual.

I'm guessing its what they cut it with.....?

I noticed that when im in for a big night of SKIING, if i eat, my nose runs less. Usually a Turkey sandwhich is my meal of choice. I dont know why, but this is just my method.

Burning? Actually, ive never had yay that burned. They must be cutting it with some messed up garbage. Tylenol is the most common cutting agent.

Usually when it has an intense burn here, it's that not all the ether has been cooked off, or the sumbitch cut it with crank (the color gives that one away).

But if you have really nice white powder and it's burning, try spreading it out (out of the humidity) and letting it sit out overnight. It's worked for me.

You'd be lucky if the coke was cut with crank...that shit is more expenive and lasts longer.

Anyway...most of the time it ain't crank that's making your nose run...

It's the Insitol, Manitol, Pseudoephedrine, Lidocaine, Creatine

Check this out...this Coke ain't got a bit of cut in it...I'd sell my liver for this Uncut Coke

Romy...drugs are bad....ummmmkay!