Clubplanet Nightlife Community

We Need A Sports Forum...

ghhhhhost

what do current events have to do with clubbing? does it mean im not gona go to vinyl because worldcom's former CEO is being denied his severance package? NO.......

what does humor have to do with clubbing? am i not gona go out because i havent heard a good joke in a while? NO....

what does new jersey have to do with clubbing? i mean theyre all.......heheheheheheh ..just fuckin around:D

Originally posted by ghhhhhost

what do current events have to do with clubbing? does it mean im not gona go to vinyl because worldcom's former CEO is being denied his severance package? NO.......

what does humor have to do with clubbing? am i not gona go out because i havent heard a good joke in a while? NO....

...werd...

(i'll ignore that whole jersey thing...)

Guest saleen351

DUDE, DAVE PROMISED ME MY OWN SPORTS FORUM, WHEN HE WAS HERE IN SOUTH BEACH, I HAVEN'T SEEN OR HEARD ANYTHING ABOUT IT... DAVE WHREE ARE YOU, YOU PROMISED ME, AND I EVEN HAVE A SYSTEM OF BETTING ON THE WEEKS GAMES USING PAYPAL...........................

Hey from Boston! Just wanted to put in my 2 regarding the whole sports forum (sorry- got to do it). Sports is definetly a huge part of nightlife - maybe not clubbing, but this is a forum for "clubs, bars & nocturnal happenings". I love going out to watch a game at a bar - it's the next best thing to being there. And to hit a Red Sox/Yankees game at Fenway & then over to Lansdown Street - it's a beautiful thing!:D