Clubplanet Nightlife Community

how do you tell a guy friend to fuck off...

sassa

i have this friend here that i've known since i've lived in california, he's a bit strange, very rude to my roommate, likes to sit on the computer a lot, and hangs the phone up on me when i say something he doesn't like...besides that, he's fun, intelligent, and crazy to hang out with...him and i got drunk every single night of the world cup period...

now, he's been crossing that line of friends only and has been making very obvious remarks about us having sex...it's really obvious...but i don't want to step over that line, besides, i don't think it'd be a good idea...

how do you put a guy friend down without bruising his ego too much and destroying a friendship?

thank you for your comments.

sassa

if u r really close with him.....honestly tell him....u will not cross that line and really like being pals with him......he should understand....

...if not....u can just ignore his comments and change the subject...he ...if intellegent....will eventually get the picture...

...if all else fails...take your own advice and tell hime to..well....fuck off

:D;) ;)

like i said......men.....idiots!

youe friendship is fucked no matter how you tell him. i recommend saying something before he makes a move and you have to reject him. maybe you can salvage it a little. the problem is that if he knows there is no chance for the 2 of you he will hang out with someone who there is a chance with so you wont see him anymore.

Originally posted by sassa

i have this friend here that i've known since i've lived in california, he's a bit strange, very rude to my roommate, likes to sit on the computer a lot, and hangs the phone up on me when i say something he doesn't like...besides that, he's fun, intelligent, and crazy to hang out with...him and i got drunk every single night of the world cup period...

now, he's been crossing that line of friends only and has been making very obvious remarks about us having sex...it's really obvious...but i don't want to step over that line, besides, i don't think it'd be a good idea...

how do you put a guy friend down without bruising his ego too much and destroying a friendship?

thank you for your comments.

sassa

lol you can as well fuck him and have a good time.

i mean, he hangs up the phone when you say something he doesn´t like. what do you think he will do when you say him you don´t want to fuck him? haha get real, especially since "he's fun, intelligent, and crazy to hang out with...", you can bet he has CHOICE

he has chosen you, so be glad he did or he will probably just move on. rather than lose him, why don´t you feel special that he chose you above all the other girls? you´re single anyway right? what about an "advanced friendship" or just some fun?

I don't think about you that way, I just wanna be friends, I'm gay, I don't want to have to get a restraining order, but I will... Ah, Homer has so much knowledge.

Another way is to back off completely, and try and not have contact with him. Then, when he asks "Why haven't we spoken?" let him know that you felt he was trying to get with you, and it pushed you away. Sometimes actions speak louder than words. This is just an option, and not necissarily the best way, but it is something to chew on.

Originally posted by tastey

why don´t you feel special that he chose you above all the other girls? you´re single anyway right? what about an "advanced friendship" or just some fun?

honestly? because i can get it at any time, and i don't want it from him...

honestly? because i can get it at any time, and i don't want it from him...

okay, yet don´t expect him to stick around. let´s suppose he is in for the sex, and you are in for the friendship. what makes you think you will get what you want without giving him what he wants? would that be fair? nope, sorry :)!

come to think about it, that´s like SHOPLIFTING, you´re taking the goods without PAYING :)! if you get away with it or the shop-owner LETS you get away with it (aka he´s a "nice guy"), then go ahead and continue to STEAL there :)! yet if the shop-owner is in the business for some time already and is USED to shoplifters you will get BUSTED in no time and you go in JAIL!

Originally posted by tastey

okay, yet don´t expect him to stick around. let´s suppose he is in for the sex, and you are in for the friendship. what makes you think you will get what you want without giving him what he wants? would that be fair? nope, sorry :)!

come to think about it, that´s like SHOPLIFTING, you´re taking the goods without PAYING :)! if you get away with it or the shop-owner LETS you get away with it (aka he´s a "nice guy"), then go ahead and continue to STEAL there :)! yet if the shop-owner is in the business for some time already and is USED to shoplifters you will get BUSTED in no time and you go in JAIL!

. . I agree 100 percent . . .

Originally posted by phuturephunk

. . I agree 100 percent . . .

this is fucking bullshit. why should i have to give it up if i don't want to, i never led him on, he's always known me to be the way i am, and now all of a sudden, just because he's horny and wants to fuck me, that means i have to compensate him for his friendship?

idiot...

this is fucking bullshit. why should i have to give it up if i don't want to, i never led him on, he's always known me to be the way i am, and now all of a sudden, just because he's horny and wants to fuck me, that means i have to compensate him for his friendship?

idiot...

. . . you're kinda missing the point . . Most male/female relationships where both parties are heterosexual WILL gravitate on at least ONE side to a situation where one wants to jump the other's bones . . . Only in the RAREST of situations will sex NEVER be on the mind of a male friend . . This is what you gotta face . . . Sad fact of the matter is, you're gonna lose this guy as a friend, plain and simple . .

. . oh, and don't call me stupid you standard issue bitch . .

idiot...

oh you don´t HAVE to give it up, just when you want to continue to receive the goods...

lol i can already see how sassa goes up to that guy and gives him the SLAP of his life, and he´s gonna go "what the fuck was that for??? i didn´t do anything!!!" cause he´s got no idea how bad i primed sassa here :laugh: :laugh: ! she´s gonna yell at him and throw all kind of stuff at his head and the poor guy will be sooo confused :laugh:

Originally posted by phuturephunk

. . . you're kinda missing the point . . Most male/female relationships where both parties are heterosexual WILL gravitate on at least ONE side to a situation where one wants to jump the other's bones . . . Only in the RAREST of situations will sex NEVER be on the mind of a male friend . .

yap, and it´s only NATURAL :)!