Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Name me one sexier looking girl on here then sh4un4

Originally posted by phatman

M.I.A.

..my thoughts exactly...

...and as for naming girls that are prettier.....not all the girls on clubplanet go plastering their pics ...i would bet money there are some girls who post that are 10x hotter and u will never know....and to tell u the truth.......there are girls with their pics floating around that are prettier as well....sorry sh4a29837ndawhatever........

Originally posted by sh4un4

YOOO WTF

THERE IS NOOOO WAY I AM THE HOTTEST GIRL ON HERE ~ WUTS THAT KID SMOKIN???

IS THAT NURSEGLOW & GLOWGIRL THE SAME PERSON?? I THINK SHE'S ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIIIIFFFULLL!

;)

oh shit looks like dan wilson got dissed. :laugh: :laugh:

but seriously, if you guys ever do get together....do us all a favor, i beg of you.....for the sake of human kind, for the sake of stability in the space-time fabric of this universe....

DO NOT HAVE KIDS!!!!!! :eek: :eek: :eek:

Originally posted by somebitch

the girls fucken cheesy..

deff agree girl i mean i think she looks pale and weird i mean shes not ugly but she deff isn' t conciderd fukable in public in my book cause she deff isn;t barbie over all tho u got some ugly guys sweating some ugly girls its kinda gay in a way but over all the only hot giys who would touch her are deff usen her for ass and the only gusy who would love her deff have never gotten ass LoL so who cares