Clubplanet Nightlife Community

There's a lot new people here,shall we start a picture

djfabioc

• Replies 502
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by dialectics

was that at es paradis? i checked that place out for the first time this year... it was fun!

hugz,

rob

Yeah, it was at Es Paradis in July of this year, the pic was taken at the water party. Did you enjoy yourself in Ibiza?

Jess

Originally posted by prplhz

I would go for Rdancer and his bro any day over you, not hating just looking for a guy that can put a sentence together. Maybe you should stop and think about what you are saying before you speak next time, considering you are the one saying negative things about people.

Thanks i appreciate the vote of confidence.

snowboard... it was an amazing day... i had my acura then, and it started off as a regular day, but after about 2hrs on the slopes, it started to come down hard, and fast... that was just the begining, i think by the time we left, there was about 6" on the road... i was on the slopes till about 10pm... do you board or ski???

Originally posted by prplhz

Did you enjoy yourself in Ibiza?

Jess

is water wet???

is the sky blue????

lets just say that words cannot even begin to describe the elation that was felt in ibiza. yeah, i was a happy rob :)

how about you???

hugz,

rob

ps you're cute :)

pps i thought i was so smart for figuring out which club that was taken at just by the railing u guys were leaning on... apparently i didn't actually look at the name of the file... oops.

Originally posted by latinaz

beautiful picture

Beautiful place! Life doesn't get much better than that........sitting on the beach with your best mates, the sun setting on a hot summers day, the world best Dj's playing the greatest tunes (my all time favorite was played this year while the sun set - Massive Attack - Unfinished Sympathy) a jug of Sangria and beautiful women everywhere :)

Guest gabo
Originally posted by latinaz

Hey - just thought I'd post my pic even though im not from your area.....but I do come to NY alot....enjoy

very hot