Clubplanet Nightlife Community

There's a lot new people here,shall we start a picture

djfabioc

• Replies 502
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by runway

here is another pic from a fashion show i just did @ float. im making a stupid face, but its a nice body shot. I am almost 5'8" i am actually doing a photo shoot within the next couple of weeks.

u r hot but u need to work your legs. they need some tone. i shouldnt talk, i am not perfect but you arent either ;)

"u r hot but u need to work your legs. they need some tone. i shouldnt talk, i am not perfect but you arent either "

LOL...nobody said I was perfect (attn:somebitch).

Thanks for pointing out that my legs need work. However, remember pictures sometimes dont do a lot of people justice.

Dont worry i work in a gym so now just because you pointed that out they will soon be purrrfect. I dont take offense...I just make improvements. Life is to short to worry about comments like that.

Thanks for the input.

Originally posted by somebitch

u r hot but u need to work your legs. they need some tone. i shouldnt talk, i am not perfect but you arent either ;)

uhh someone's jealous, girl has a bangin body, who are you to critique? she didnt ask for an evaluation, dumb bitch.

Originally posted by damack

uhh someone's jealous, girl has a bangin body, who are you to critique? she didnt ask for an evaluation, dumb bitch.

you kids are WAY too defensive. i was simply stating that the girls legs need some tone.. it is not like i said shes a busted looking hoochie.

people who cant take critique shouldnt post their picture on a public website where anyone can comment. that is all.

oh yeah, u got me on jealousy thing, i wish i had flabby legs and round knees, a little cellulite under the ass is always nice too...

runway: if you know your faults why are you so bitter about me saying them? did you think everyone was gonna drool over you & say how perfect u r. if you want to improve yourself you should learn how to take criticism.

sounds like you took offense to me :rolleyes:

I did not mean to be defensive, but your statement was very unnecessary....did I ask for anyone's opinion? Trust me I can take a critique but, have you ever heard the statement "if you cant say something nice, dont say anything at all". Im not angry...you are entitled to your opinion. However, I dont recall any cellulite under my ass...I dance in thongs all the time. (look under SEXY PHOTOS for ROXY)you will see no cellulite. Besides I did not say you were jealous, someone else did. Like i said everyone is entitled to their opinon...I respect yours but dont expect me not to answer if I feel necessary.

I did not mean to be defensive, but your statement was very unnecessary....did I ask for anyone's opinion? Trust me I can take a critique but, have you ever heard the statement "if you cant say something nice, dont say anything at all". Im not angry...you are entitled to your opinion. However, I dont recall any cellulite under my ass...I dance in thongs all the time. (look under SEXY PHOTOS for ROXY)you will see no cellulite. Besides I did not say you were jealous, someone else did. Like i said everyone is entitled to their opinon...I respect yours but dont expect me not to answer if I feel necessary.

:aright: you are absolutely gorgeous, no doubt..;)

You have the best body I have seen on this board, idk know how anyone could say otherwise, but if they do, dont listen to them.

here is another pic from a fashion show i just did @ float. im making a stupid face, but its a nice body shot. I am almost 5'8" i am actually doing a photo shoot within the next couple of weeks.

Hey schweet pic, however i wanted to know:

attachment.php?s=&postid=1352745

Sigma Delta Tau??

all i said was:

u r hot but u need to work your legs. they need some tone. i shouldnt talk, i am not perfect but you arent either

i dont see how that is such a big insult. you made it into something it was not. i need some tone too. i said that as well.

i dont understand why you got so offended. rizzo said you need to loose weight and you didnt get offended but i say you need to tone your legs and im a jealous bitch? makes no sense. :rolleyes:

Originally posted by somebitch

all i said was:

i dont see how that is such a big insult. you made it into something it was not. i need some tone too. i said that as well.

i dont understand why you got so offended. rizzo said you need to loose weight and you didnt get offended but i say you need to tone your legs and im a jealous bitch? makes no sense. :rolleyes:

Hi Kara!!! :D