Clubplanet Nightlife Community

There's a lot new people here,shall we start a picture

djfabioc

• Replies 502
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by somebitch

hey! i heard u r in town this weekend? waht do u have planned?

:hat:

drinking...drinking...drinking...no clubs for me though - my black ass is brizzoke.

Not sure where I'm going yet, but if you wanna come out for some ol' skool boozin, turn your PM's on for a sec so I can shoot you my new cell #

:hat: :hat: :hat: :hat:

Originally posted by notallthere

HEY NIGGERS HERE I AM REPERSENTEN MYSELF

WORD? NOW YOU KNOW WHAT I LOOK LIKE WHEN YOU TRY TO HIT ME. BUT ILL JUST DUCK AND NOCK YOUR HEAD OFF

HAHAAHAH SUCKER

DSCF0203.JPG

DSCF0191.JPG

Does your t-shirt say abercrombie and fitch warriors?!? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Attn: SOMEBITCH

Okay...Im done with this, can you drop it already? Re-read the thread if its really bothering you and see who called you a "jealous bitch" I DID NOT. And by the way...he said if I was interested in modeling for elite that I WOULD NEED TO lose weight. Being the fact that fashion models are extremely tall and extremely thin...he did not mean it in a rude manner. Regardless I am done with this and I am sure everyone else is through. The fact that you keep carrying on is STARTING to make you look jealous. If you really have an issue and wish to drag this on you can PM me. Thank you.:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Originally posted by runway

Okay...Im done with this, can you drop it already? Re-read the thread if its really bothering you and see who called you a "jealous bitch" I DID NOT. And by the way...he said if I was interested in modeling for elite that I WOULD NEED TO lose weight. Being the fact that fashion models are extremely tall and extremely thin...he did not mean it in a rude manner. Regardless I am done with this and I am sure everyone else is through. The fact that you keep carrying on is STARTING to make you look jealous. If you really have an issue and wish to drag this on you can PM me. Thank you.:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

RUNWAY I THINK YOU LOOK GREAT IN THAT PICTURE :D

THANKS MISK ;)

Originally posted by runway

shut up already. :rolleyes:

Originally posted by misk

...she is the chick in her sig.......:tongue:

no wonder i have no clue what pic people are talking about.. i have sigs turned off. i am at work, some people have inappropriate images in their sigs so i leave them off... maybe i can see it later.
thanx chicpea Is your pic in here?... i wanna see the infamous somebitch......

hunnie: i would post my pic but i am fat trailer trash & a cow. i only dream that someday i will get up the balls to show my pic on clubplanet. then maybe i will get the approval of this online community, that would feel good... :)

hunnie: i would post my pic but i am fat trailer trash & a cow. i only dream that someday i will get up the balls to show my pic on clubplanet. then maybe i will get the approval of this online community, that would feel good... :)

:confused::tongue:

somebitch is a foxxx!

no wonder i have no clue what pic people are talking about.. i have sigs turned off. i am at work, some people have inappropriate images in their sigs so i leave them off... maybe i can see it later.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm, I wonder what she's talking about???

biker.JPG

Guest gabo
Originally posted by latinaz

thank you somebitch....and the funny thing...I dont feel 35 :D

are you fucking kidding me? you look better than most of the 20 year olds on cp. I think I am in love with you:tongue: