Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Ladies... What's the most attractive body part of a man

siceone

it's funny that you prohibited us from saying, "face," 'cause i think that's what most girls look at first!!! i certainly do, anyway; if i don't like the face, nothing else can override that. and the face can make up for a helluva lot. but, if you're not letting me say, "face," i'm with sassa:

Originally posted by sassa

arms and chest...

:aright::spin2:faint2.gif

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by trajik

I have a really square muthafuggin jaw.. good or bad?

~~good!!!!! i love the hip-bone waist part and shoulders mmmmmmmm..:drool:.....but a guy has to be fit everywhere! i dont mean body builders or juicers but i dont like flab either:tongue:

I dunno...Wideskies knows my taste in men...but I think some of the hottest things on a guy are facial hair, thick furry forearms and thick furry calves...these things make men yummy...amoung...other...attractive body parts...*looks innocent* A nice ass and tummy is never to be over looked either...

-Grizz

Originally posted by kurokuma

I dunno...Wideskies knows my taste in men...but I think some of the hottest things on a guy are facial hair, thick furry forearms and thick furry calves...these things make men yummy...amoung...other...attractive body parts...*looks innocent* A nice ass and tummy is never to be over looked either...

-Grizz

a nice ass and tummy should be looked OVER, ya know what i mean? ;]

Guest gabo
Originally posted by siceone

yo rachel I haven't said this in a while so Im gonna say it now... I wan't to fuck the shit out of your milky white ass

lmao,

damnit you beat me to her.

Guest jroo

ok, hip bone plevic thing. let me get this straight. do you guys mean the cruves of a guy's hips? or do you mean, what i think you probably mean, which is the muscle deffination that runs right down the sides but still in the front , kinda slants in towards the groin. let me know, im confused here.