Clubplanet Nightlife Community

De La Hoya Won!!!

ehhh, people keep saying he will make a comeback, but who knows. I'd definitely rather see DLH fight Trinidad again . I think he has a better chance of avenging that loss as opposed to his loss to Mosley. Who knows though, Shane may be a different fighter now after his two consecutive losses to Forrest.

HE is BEAUTIFUL!

B00004YWWR.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

Trinidad wins a majority decision. Judge Jerry Roth: 115-113, Trinidad; Judge Glen Hamada: 114-114; Judge Bob Logist: 115-114, Trinidad; Review-Journal: 116-112, De La Hoya

Round Twelve

Trinidad good left hook. Trinidad's father exhorting his son on as the crowd chants "Tito!" Trinidad right on the button, but De La Hoya takes it well. De La Hoya appears to believe he has the fight won and is just circling. De La Hoya flicks a left. Trinidad right to the body on the belt. Crowd is booing loudly. TRINIDAD'S ROUND, 10-9.

dalahoya_trinidadR5.jpg

Great fight, it was worth the 100 Mill he made to fight Vargas. I thought it was a good fight cause there was a lot of bad blood between the two fighters. Vargas was even so pissed he didn't even shake hands with Hoya when he got beat. That was a bit unsportsman like on his part. Oscar fought like a gentlemen, and a couple of times when he was on the ropes I thought he had it done for himself, but he pulled through and put the heat on.:D

Originally posted by donstyles

De La Hoya is definitly the man, but cant compare to Roy Jones :aright:

Roy Jones is a punk. Don't get me wrong, he is by far the most talented fighter in the game today. But I question his 'greatness'. He is arguably one of the most gifted boxers ever to step in as ring, but who the fuck cares if he's gonna waste his talent on scrubs like Clinton Woods. Hopefully he will go up to heavyweight, like he claims he will, and fight Ruiz. If he moves up and wins a title at heavyweight he'll secure his legacy. If he decides to punk out and only fight his mandotorys he'll be a 'could have been'.

Originally posted by vicman

same thing with de la hoya. if the fucker stopped trying to sing, and concentrated on his boxing he would be better

he did give up the singing and how much better can he be? He just knocked out one the best fighters on the planet.