Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Dolphins win, Jets lose

meng

Dolphins had a good team and we beat them how many in a row, u think a corn rowed thug with a suspended license is gonna change that, i dont...........we own pro player stadium see ya next week half ass fair weather fans....

i wonder how many fuckin morons in this state just became dolphin fans this week,,,,,,,,,,u all suck.......

Jets, thats right.

Originally posted by mrjoebudious

I watched the last two fins game. All I have seen is some bad ass mo fo running of the ball. My question is, How is the rest of the team?

Actually, the rest of the team is pretty damn impressive... I must say, Jay played great today..... Along with our defense... Ummm, can you say kick-ass GOAL LINE STANCE? Holy crap - the Colts were on the 3 yard line and E. James got DENIED.... It was pretty fierce:D Zack Thomas and all the corner-backs played great....

As long as the offensive front line protects Jay and gives him time to throw, we will be okay..... Oh yeah, and did I mention Ricky Williams;)

Lola:eek:

Originally posted by phrankadelic

so "you" own pro player huh? well i guess that makes ONE stadium that you actually "do" own.

44-7? ouch! nice spanking...at "home". vinny t? they should call him vinny IN-T. releasing victor green was the best thing u guys could've done. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Well you guys sure as hell cant beat us there, we'll see next week. Also Id rather share the stadium with the Giants, then the fucking Marlins. Lets not compare fans either at these stadiums, we already did that.

We got killed, no doubt. One thing though, week 2 is over chief, week 3, see ya sunday.

ALL ABOARD THE MIAMI DOLPHIN BANDWAGON, TILL THEY START LOSING THATS WHEN THIS TRIP IS OVER, GRAB A HOLD OF FIEDLERS EARS OR WILLIAMS FUCKIN SHITLOCKS.....

Originally posted by mikeydny

Well you guys sure as hell cant beat us there, we'll see next week. Also Id rather share the stadium with the Giants, then the fucking Marlins. Lets not compare fans either at these stadiums, we already did that.

We got killed, no doubt. One thing though, week 2 is over chief, week 3, see ya sunday.

ALL ABOARD THE MIAMI DOLPHIN BANDWAGON, TILL THEY START LOSING THATS WHEN THIS TRIP IS OVER, GRAB A HOLD OF FIEDLERS EARS OR WILLIAMS FUCKIN SHITLOCKS.....

dude, SHUT THE FUCK UP!

really man, u need to ease up on all that shit talking...

Originally posted by mikeydny

that was a good one! prolly the best one yet

:laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by diegonyc

dude, SHUT THE FUCK UP!

really man, u need to ease up on all that shit talking...

Listen you tool, shutup. Its football, so I dont know what your talking about.

As far as predictions, I did shitty this week, regardless of whether I think the Jets or Fins will win, ill always go with Jets, and always against Fins. The Cowboy game shocked me this week.