Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Pvd @ Arc

DETROIT

Originally posted by phuturephunk

. . I refuse to see PVD (OOOH!! I just wet myself) unless A) I have beans, and good ones at that and B) I'm in a club the size of Space in Miami or larger . . .

add to that the condition that he play nothing at all like he did at amnesia in ibiza in august...

trust me...

Originally posted by fwilso01

PVD at ARC, November 1st....$40 advance, $50 at the door

I really think your info is off a little!!!

Its more like this

Friday November 1, 2002

Made Events the company that throws the Sat. Party at Arc.

Presents

Luis Diaz and Paul Van Dyk

AT THE ROXY!!!

how long did it take for u guys to figure that out ... lol... i've known about this party for pvd comin up since about 2 months ago when he signed it ... get with it peeps... lol ... i think the job that bindra is doin with vinyl/arc is awesome .. i havent missed any parties at arc since the re-opening and now that he is throwin parties for arc at ROXY is even better cuz i would hate to be crammed into vinyl on a pvd night ... everyone would pass out form the heat ... keep up the good work at vinyl and ill see eveyone at the tiesto party at roxy before pvd and before that there is mauro picotto... sasha is gonna be thrown in on a friday night sometime soon ... and before that there is danny howells and before that there is saeed and paleesh and its just gonna get crazy from here on into the new year ... can u peeps handle that ... lol ... see ya all there cuz i aint missin out ...

Originally posted by egoiceman12

how long did it take for u guys to figure that out ... lol... i've known about this party for pvd comin up since about 2 months ago when he signed it ... get with it peeps... lol ... i think the job that bindra is doin with vinyl/arc is awesome .. i havent missed any parties at arc since the re-opening and now that he is throwin parties for arc at ROXY is even better cuz i would hate to be crammed into vinyl on a pvd night ... everyone would pass out form the heat ... keep up the good work at vinyl and ill see eveyone at the tiesto party at roxy before pvd and before that there is mauro picotto... sasha is gonna be thrown in on a friday night sometime soon ... and before that there is danny howells and before that there is saeed and paleesh and its just gonna get crazy from here on into the new year ... can u peeps handle that ... lol ... see ya all there cuz i aint missin out ...

. . I smell rookie . . .