Clubplanet Nightlife Community

is jp the fucking moon or something

nympho69

Originally posted by nympho69

i dont understand why some people have these retarded theories on when he plays better

for example someone made a post saying he plays better on the weekend before a theme nite

does anyone else think this is ri fucking diculous

I don't know about all that but his beats were on point this weekend at both AREA 51 & SF.

I'm not a regular at factory but that song "dark beats" by oscar g. is my new favorite song. OHHH and i heard "corruption" by terra deva too --- oooooommmmmgggggg hoooootttttt song!!

:)

(Nice meeting you shauna)

I def. wasnt feeling the music from around 8-11 but from then on i was lovin' it.

I actually do LIKE Dark Beat. It was alittle overkill but def. enjoyed it. I dont think the words will ever leave my head now.

I have a theory that he spins better every other week for some odd reason, i dunno, its just my theory of course.

Originally posted by nympho69

i dont understand why some people have these retarded theories on when he plays better

for example someone made a post saying he plays better on the weekend before a theme nite

does anyone else think this is ri fucking diculous

I am that retarted person!

If u were at Factory this week I want you to compare his set on the 14th VS the set he will play on the 21st for S&M. I gaurentee that technically the set from the 14th will be better executed!

And the 28th will be even better than both!!!!

i didn't think he was anything special this past weekend.

i can't speak for the past 10 months since i haven't been a regular this year, but having been there about 150 times over the 6 years previous I can say that there is no consistent pattern to when he is on or not.

of course, if you youself are all f'd up, then he usually appears to be on to you ;)

Originally posted by LavenderMenace

i didn't think he was anything special this past weekend.

i can't speak for the past 10 months since i haven't been a regular this year, but having been there about 150 times over the 6 years previous I can say that there is no consistent pattern to when he is on or not.

of course, if you youself are all f'd up, then he usually appears to be on to you ;)

. . . you went to factory this past weekend? . . . .

• 2 weeks later...