Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Spinning at Metro Lounge (NJ) Thurs (9/19)

heyyyyyyoooooo--

Just wanted to let everyone know I'll be playing at the Metro Lounge in NJ (exit 160 off the GSP) this thursday all nite. Its a great party packed every thursday with a great vibe.

Justin Higgins played there 2 weeks ago and ripped it, and Danny Woo blew it up last week and I've heard nuthing but good things from people who went both weeks so i look forward to playing.

Its also the only 18 to party venue Im doin the rest of this month.

It only take me about an hour to get there from upper westchester to give u a time frame. Any other questions just drop me an IM or email......djmikebugout@aol.com

Mike Bugout

Originally posted by rose1722

Hey what's the exact address? I live like 5 min. away from GWB.. I must be close by :D I might stop by~

Its right by Garden State Plaza. Take 4 West to the Paramus Road south exit. Go onto Paramus Road and go through 4 lights and its on the left. Its attached to a hotel, I forget the name though.

ant. u know the deal. i dont want to go there and "somebody" be there and cause drama. you know that. its hard enough as it is and i just dont want to cause any probs. i dont want to say details but you know what i am talking about. i just have to give it a lil' more time b/c i can't deal w/ the arguing anymore and i dont want to ruin your guys bday party. dont be mad!! u kno that im your #1 fan. i keep playin your cd's here and promoting ya so dont worry. i'll be out soon. miss ya!

lov

d

ps. i dont even know if im going. i said my roommate is goin w/ her friends so i might tag along. but prob not. so dont worry ;)

check your email

Originally posted by djjonstephen

Bugout is spinnin.....party must be off the hook

This party already has a great lineup and its just starting up. Something to check out this week......

Word :bounce:

This Euphoria lounge party sounds like a good thing. I will be there to check it out :)