Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Superbowl Predictions

phatman

...yes i know it's early in the season but why not...this forum needs content...

the AFC looks so fucking good...hard to pick one team

no one from the NFC has impressed me yet...

I will say the 49ers get it in gear and the Patriots revisit the Big Game

so I say,

San Francisco vs New England

Patriots repeat...yes you heard it from a Giants fan...the Patriots repeat...

anyone else?

The AFC is gonna take it this year, there are just too many motivated and talented teams.

Its tough cause you got Pittsburg, Pats, Oakland, Jets, Miami, Denver.......even though I am biased I still say the PATS.

Don't be surprised to watch Philly or Chicago come out this year on top. San Fran is tough too.......

Pats vs. Philly

Patriots take it all

honestly...they can just thug it like the Mav's did last season...run with the mentality that if u can outscore a team u win. i know their D sux ...but with manning..harrison..james...and company they got some sick sick sick firepower. but ur prolly right..D wins games...look @ the ravens 2 yrs ago..and the Pat's smacked the Rams silly last superbowl

Quote:

San Francisco vs New England

Patriots repeat...yes you heard it from a Giants fan...the Patriots repeat...

anyone else?

Looking at what happend in the first 2 weeks I would have to say New England will take it all.

The NFC is looking like shit right now. The AINTS are the best thing going, but look out for the BUCKS!

The RAMS are finished, Warrner is washed up

I say Detriot and Cinncinati.

Now all kidding aside. In the NFC I say 49ers, though Greenbay, Chicago, and the Bucs have a good shot. The AFC is so damn hard. There are so many good teams. The Pats and Broncos have the best shot. I'm leaning toward the Broncos, but the Jets and Dolphins could be strong contenders.

Now if Collins could keep putting up the stats he did against the Rams, the Giants could be a force in the NFC.

My boy Brady :heart: is looking really good this year (anyone see those fakes last Sun?!?!?!?) along with the rest of NE - their defense has been incredible - they might as well be playing offense! I won't be surprised if they take it to the Superbowl again.

I caught the last quarter of the opener with San Fran & Giants and that was an awesome ending - 49rs are looking good this season!