Clubplanet Nightlife Community

OT: Do you have a favorite potato chip?

phatman

OMG, this a funny topic...

But up here in Boston they have these potato chips called Dirty Potato Chips, they are so good, they have crazy flavors too! Just the name is funny... They are kind of like dark russets in that they are overly cooked so they are extra crispy, YUM!

But those Cape Cod dark russets are good, tried them the other day.

Originally posted by tastyt

I've never been much of a chop-eater... I do like those Terra Chips, tho.

the sweet potato terra chips are good as hell... if u like sweet potatoes of course :)

i love doritos... chhheeeesey ones are the best but i love cool ranch too... and im not a big 'regular' chip eater... although if i had to choose... baked lays are good as hell and salt n vinegar are good when ur cravin salty chips... yummy... but they make u quite stank after eating lol :shrugs: oh well!

Originally posted by phatman

I am stuck on Cape Cod Dark Russets...holy shit..i can eat a whol big bag at one sitting...and dont be posting about how bad they are for you...i'm well aware of the risks involved when snacking...thank you...

where can one find these russet chips? in a regular supermarket?

i don't really eat chips much, but if i had to have one favorite of all time.....it'd have to be these chips i used to buy in switzerland....they were actually made in britain, and they had flavors like curry and indian spices and shit.....definitely the best bag o' chips ever.....if i could only find them again. :tongue:

I mostly enjoy flesh flavored potato chips, when I was down in Taiwan the family I stayed with gave me some, they told me they were very rare so don't waste them. They really hit the spot, I had to take off some finger nails I found on them though . . .. .

no but really... those dirty potato chips are good (I like the Cajan Flavor the best):laugh2: