Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
georgym

A person's laugh as a turn on/turn off?

I don't know about you, but the way a girl laughs can really be a turn on for me :drunk:

Im already a laughable, fun-luvin kinda smurf, but if she's got a good laugh, i am just head over heels :drool:

Turn off: Fran Dresher's laugh, or Chandler's on again/off again girlfriend from Friends :no:

Originally posted by jimk29

laughs can be a definite turn off, but i don't see them as much of a turn on

Same for me... it's one of those factors that sort of blends into the background; it's not until something's wrong with it that I really notice.

Originally posted by tastyt

Same for me... it's one of those factors that sort of blends into the background; it's not until something's wrong with it that I really notice.

I think your laugh is pretty sexxy, oH Tarty one :tongue:;)

Originally posted by gmccookny

I don't know about you, but the way a girl laughs can really be a turn on for me :drunk:

Im already a laughable, fun-luvin kinda smurf, but if she's got a good laugh, i am just head over heels :drool:

Turn off: Fran Dresher's laugh, or Chandler's on again/off again girlfriend from Friends :no:

one of my ex's had the most beautiful laugh/smile... Definately a TURN ON!!!

Originally posted by gmccookny

agree with you here and not just the laugh either

hot guy with a squeaky voice = yuk

Originally posted by mssabina

i'm not turned on by a persons laugh but i definitely gravitate towards people whose laugh i like... or people who laugh a lot... and yeah i agree a laugh can be a turn off... really obnoxious ones are bad...

~~what she said!! and a great smile is a huuuuuuuuuuuuuuge turn on!!:D <~~~he makes me so horny!!! (lol)