Clubplanet Nightlife Community

***Cute 'lil Redhead***

darthvader

Guest gabo
Originally posted by somebitch

hahah shesa brunette you fool.

brunette?!? huh? shes a red head!

look closely she has a red hair. its not orange like little orphan annie but its a reddish brown.

Guest gabo
Originally posted by tastyt

:laugh: lmao, for some reason I really get a kick out of it when you call someone a fool. :laugh: :laugh:

BTW, yeah her hair's been dyed a little, but I'd hardly consider her a redhead... :tongue:

it doesnt matter if its been dyed... shes a redhead damnnit

I'm not like other guys. It's not the pussy or cute little anus or full lips or lush hair that I notice about this hottie. In fact, I couldn't even tell you if she was pretty or not, I just don't notice those sort of things.

I notice the compassion in her eyes, the intelligient movement of her brows. She is truly a creature of noble breeding. Who cares about her tits. What makes her tic? What are your dreams, Beautiful One? What makes you cry and laugh? I care more about a woman's soul, what's inside of her. And if she would just spread her labes a bit further out I could see what's inside of her.

If you want a sensitive caring man who'll break up with you to your face, then call...

Originally posted by os9

I'm not like other guys. It's not the pussy or cute little anus or full lips or lush hair that I notice about this hottie. In fact, I couldn't even tell you if she was pretty or not, I just don't notice those sort of things.

I notice the compassion in her eyes, the intelligient movement of her brows. She is truly a creature of noble breeding. Who cares about her tits. What makes her tic? What are your dreams, Beautiful One? What makes you cry and laugh? I care more about a woman's soul, what's inside of her. And if she would just spread her labes a bit further out I could see what's inside of her.

If you want a sensitive caring man who'll break up with you to your face, then call...

riiiiiiiiiight :rolleyes: cuz im sure everyone else was focusing on the "compassion in her eyes" rather than her in-your-face pussy/ass.... "intelligent movement in her brows"?? thats probably b/c shes either about to let a lil something out from havin her ass in the air... or maybe shes juist trying to hard to hold herself up with one hand :idea: or maybe she just tweezed a lil too much ;):laugh: