Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
candeo

think Stereo will get a higher turnout now?

I know it's definitely no Buzz, but I've been going to Stereo most of the summer as well and it's usually a good time. They're the only other place booking this level of high-talent Dj's.

Do you think more people will show up to Stereo's Saturday parties out of good-music-starvation, or will everybody just go to 18th St Lounge and Club 5 and other small clubs on Fridays to get partying out of their systems?

PS - No more Buzz. Fuck!

Hell yeah, Techno! DC has a pretty large Techno following, I'm suprised they don't get more set time.

Were you there the night for Dj Bone from Detroit in August? He went on after T1000. That's probably the best set I've ever seen, despite the small turnout.

Originally posted by crank47

of undercover cops too.

then we can all go to glow and have them shut that place down...and the platinum and have that place shut down too, and then go to :blown: ....shit, i'm just ranting...i'm making no sense..

Been planning to hit this particular party up for weeks and I'm sure it'll be damn crowded this Sat. nite and I better damn well be able to get in!!!

Or I'll be :mad: ........anyone know if one could get advanced tickets for this?!

See you on da dancefloor! :tongue:

-YG

this sat, not just any dj will be spinning. it's doc fuggin martin you guys! he always brings in a big crowd. sigh..........cant wait for sat night. it's going to be money, and that ain't even funny even when your nose is a bit runny. word. shoot me.