Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
fierydesire

Sex with a . . .

that is so funny b/c me and a friend was talking about sex with your friends.Sex is such an iffey topic already so when you combine sex with a friend it can either make the friendship better you might friend the love of you life:D or totally fuck up your life b/c it might be the worst lay ever. you dont know how to act around this person now. are you now friends with benifits?

Originally posted by rdancer

Sex with anyone usually complicates things.:idea:

Yep... I vote nay... some people can handle it, but you have to understand beforehand that you risk ruining the friendship. Are you willing to take that risk?

Originally posted by wideskies

it's worked before... and it's failed before.

two words: be careful.

:>

very careful.....a few girls that I was really good friends with and had sex with ...I am only stil friends with 1 of them...:(

Originally posted by fierydesire

. . . friend . . . do you think it fucks up things?

I think that as long as the both of you sit down and talk about it before hand and are COMPLETELY HONEST WITH EACHOTHER, there shuldnt be any problems.

Very tough subject, once in a while it works out but normally it does not. One persons develops feelings or feels used also it is very hard to make it a one time thing. If you get with it once you may start to think of it as a safety net in a way.

Originally posted by wideskies

it's worked before... and it's failed before.

two words: be careful.

:>

YUP, if there is any attraction emotionally. feelings, I reccomend that you don't. I really depends on the person and situation u have with them..............