Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Platinum was great except for. . .

bmw4jay

that clown - ass wannabe no talent DJ Davis G. I mean seriously, who does he think he is? First, he tells me to get outta the booth when one of my good friends is right there. Second, he tells me hes the best DJ Platinum has?? :eek: Whatta busta..seriously. He even had the nerve to tell me that,and I quote "Saturday is more your type of party". Hello...you don't even know me?!!? I went there expecting to have a good time, but witha guy like this being the DJ, the place has no chance. Crowd or not, it makes no difference. When Tooch was up in there, everyone was all about the good times. This guy needs to EARN his place. Anyway, Happy Birthday BG. I had a good time..but its a shame you have guys like this behind the booth. Platinum promoters: Nice #'s there tonite, it was a good time. But without a doubt you lost a few customers because of Davis G putting his nose where it doesnt belong.:rolleyes:

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

can i get a werd up!!!!! that man had an attitude like no other...thought he was the man....true he did get the crowd moving for a while but none of those people noticed the trainwreck that was going on in the booth...and for him to tell us to get out of booth and get out of BG's way while he working, correct me if i'm wrong but isnt he our friend?? we were there only for support for BG and his bday so dont tell us where we belong.....oh yea i forgot, we belong at platinum sat nights with Anthony Acid right....that is what he said right.....sorry buddy but you have no idea where we belong. he should really think twice about the comments he makes, cause we are more in the game than he will ever be....such a rookie

big props to BG for rippin it up.....i still cant remember what that other track was that you played and i doubt you will remember either....happy bday kid....see you at SF sunday

whoa whoa whoa.......I know how you guys feel but I have to say that Gary is one of the nicest, most humble DJ's I have ever met....He is all about getting people going and havin a good time, and it was extremely nice of him to let me get another 15 minutes of fame at the end of the night.....

and chris the other track was Boots with Reina acc ;)

BG

whitecamaro and BMW4jay were there ??? dont know if i met you guys. i was kinda hammerd. It was a good time except......

Barry should have spun all night. I felt like i was at poor billys with the endless decent mucis to a good song to a 1/2 hr of hip hop and then into derb, the we went into hmmm well was waiting for lisa lisa lol. Kinda didnt get any good vibe going .

ok was nice meeting everyone. dont remember exactly who i met and dont want to be rude. seems i have to meet someone 2 or 3 time OR sober to remember them. All i know is i ave NO idea how we got home i dont even remember dropping Marshall off.

well see anyone whos going to deko tongiht there

anyone has pics from last night PM me ill give u my email and ill post them on the site tomorrow when i get it up and running

Some choices people make, if you don't like Davis G and BG go to Abyss, whats the matter Tooch can't pull a crowd over there. Has he earned his spot, I guess so, Has he paid his dues. BG did good job and was just rocking it for his bday. I know I have paid my dues, I won't say anything bad about Tooch, never heard him, But I know after 19 years of djing and several residencies in NJ/NYC and Miami, not to mention many guest spots, I will rock the party at Platinum on OCT 18th, so come and check it out, and if you have a complaint about the DJ, don't wait until the next day to post it, make sure you let me know that night, I'll see what I can do for you. I spin real music, and vinyl, thats right, I buy my music, I only spin unreleased stuff on CD or stuff I don't feel like carrying that I converted from original vinyl. DJs that don't buy their music and MP3 everything cheat the artists. I don't know what tooch does, but MP3 is cheating. Buy the music, support the other DJs/Producers and Artists.

Originally posted by thepulse

Some choices people make, if you don't like Davis G and BG go to Abyss, whats the matter Tooch can't pull a crowd over there. Has he earned his spot, I guess so, Has he paid his dues. BG did good job and was just rocking it for his bday. I know I have paid my dues, I won't say anything bad about Tooch, never heard him, But I know after 19 years of djing and several residencies in NJ/NYC and Miami, not to mention many guest spots, I will rock the party at Platinum on OCT 18th, so come and check it out, and if you have a complaint about the DJ, don't wait until the next day to post it, make sure you let me know that night, I'll see what I can do for you. I spin real music, and vinyl, thats right, I buy my music, I only spin unreleased stuff on CD or stuff I don't feel like carrying that I converted from original vinyl. DJs that don't buy their music and MP3 everything cheat the artists. I don't know what tooch does, but MP3 is cheating. Buy the music, support the other DJs/Producers and Artists.

CHEATING??????????????????

R U FAWKING kidding me herb?

How can a dj who has spun for 19years like yourself act like a 19 year old kid?

What the hell does "I spin real music " mean?

What, no other dj in Jersey spins real music fagget?

You spun 19 years and you still suck.

You best RES was at the Surf on saturday afternoons when you were opening act for the flying muller brothers you fuckface.

If I see you out I'm going to take your vinyl and shove it up your nostrils.

Originally posted by thepulse

Ohh here we go again with another buster.. u been djing for 19 years?? in nyc/nj?? how come i never heard of you?? shut up with ur stupid talk.. what are u trying to prove by saying u buy vinyl... if ur a real dj thats a given... Mark probably spends more money on vinyl than you do.. so get a clue.. for someone who has been djing for 19 years you should have learned by now that dj's shouldnt hate on other dj's especially if they dont know them from a hole in the wall.. keep talking smack cause it gets u nowhere fast.. good luck "Rocking" platinum cause u'll never be able to rock it the way mark did... peace

Originally posted by tempkid

CHEATING??????????????????

R U FAWKING kidding me herb?

How can a dj who has spun for 19years like yourself act like a 19 year old kid?

What the hell does "I spin real music " mean?

What, no other dj in Jersey spins real music fagget?

You spun 19 years and you still suck.

You best RES was at the Surf on saturday afternoons when you were opening act for the flying muller brothers you fuckface.

If I see you out I'm going to take your vinyl and shove it up your nostrils.

AHAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHA

Originally posted by muzikman

Ohh here we go again with another buster.. u been djing for 19 years?? in nyc/nj?? how come i never heard of you?? shut up with ur stupid talk.. what are u trying to prove by saying u buy vinyl... if ur a real dj thats a given... Mark probably spends more money on vinyl than you do.. so get a clue.. for someone who has been djing for 19 years you should have learned by now that dj's shouldnt hate on other dj's especially if they dont know them from a hole in the wall.. keep talking smack cause it gets u nowhere fast.. good luck "Rocking" platinum cause u'll never be able to rock it the way mark did... peace

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh::blown:

got to love the people on this board. Might be the reason i stay neutral. I spin. in club my bedroom. i am looking into decks for the first time ever. I still and always will lean towards using vinyl. To each his own. I guess vinyl is just old skool and im that kinda person. Cd's do have advantages for traveling. The only bad thing i can say is that it makes it so everyone can spin. Nothing wrong with that just makes so much competition.

500 DJ 15 clubs zero pay.. guys use to work their way up to getting popular and make a ton of cash now its 100 bucks a night. Nothing wrong with CDs its all in the programming anyway. if you can move the crowd move the crowd. Me personally if i was a record company, produce vinyl and wanted to make sure it always got sold, i would put the best mixes on vinyl and then the CD just a few decent ones. this way if you really want it burn it yourself.

Either way as long as the dance floor is packed and the music is on point who cares

just my one cent ( all i got left after platinum last night)

Originally posted by djprime

jay and white camaro sory i didnt get to meet u guys last night....sorry you feel like that about the dj....I do apprecaite you coming out though....

No doubt man...party was fun. But Davis G is just waaaaaaaaay to cocky. Still can't believe the stuff this guy had the nerve to say..:rolleyes:

Originally posted by bmw4jay

No doubt man...party was fun. But Davis G is just waaaaaaaaay to cocky. Still can't believe the stuff this guy had the nerve to say..:rolleyes:

I will discuss it...Thanks for the feedback...u understand im a dj my self for many years...I know what floats and doesnt.....Make sure u find me next time you come out....and i do hope u come out again...

.. keep talking smack cause it gets u nowhere fast.. good luck "Rocking" platinum cause u'll never be able to rock it the way mark did... peace

Yeeeeeeeeeeh....Davis G is one cocky mofo. You shoulda heard the stuff he was yappin. Due to him I have decided that Platinum Fridays are no longer an option for me and my crew.

Originally posted by djprime

this whole situation has to do with personality conflicts....and what was said to u guys....it really doesnt have to do with them as dj's.....like i said b4 sorry for the problem and i will discuss it...

I did my job to bring people out....more to come....

doesnt matter if he is a good dj or not.. i wouldnt have someone like that working in my club... very unprofessional i think

doesnt matter if he is a good dj or not.. i wouldnt have someone like that working in my club... very unprofessional i think

u are 100% right....sorry i didnt meet u last night....i thought i got shots for everyone....I feel u though..

too many djs with burned music and too few jobs. I get my jobs where I like working, Yes I was resident at SURF club on Saturday afternoons and Sunday afternoons for 4 years, other residencies include China Club, Planet Hoboken, Riverstreet, Hollywood, Chatterbox, Osprey, Stingrays, W6 in South Beach, and numerous other guest spots as well, If you never heard of me, well thats ok, I don't care, I do what I do and I enjoy doing it, and some people like it, thats all I care about, I don't hate any other djs, I never heard Tooch, just know what I hear from people. I just don't appreciate when other people are dissing a dj at a competing club, instead of going and supporting their favorite dj at the club he is playing at. Call me crazy, but if you like your dj so much, go to where he is, don't go to another club and bash another dj and torture yourself by listening to someone you don't like, just my two cents. As for anyone shoving my vinyl up my ass, or anything like that, BRING IT, I got something for ya.

well regardless of the vinyl up asses and mp3 whores...i could care alless about all that shit...I want people to have a good time and be respected by eachother...thats all i want...My final time saying this im sorry if people were offended...and i know who is friends with who...So i welcome you all back with open arms, if u decide...I feel the night has allot of potential and can only get better...

thanks for all that came out and had a good time....and to all of Tooches boys sorry you didnt get along with Davis G....Play Nice Boys...:D