Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Foot Fetish

rachel1997

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

awwww....look at the little pigley wiggleys...soo cute...

...i dont have a foot fetish, but i would suck on toes if the mood struck...i didnt know my ex dug it until one day...we were just sitting there and i said, "you know, i'm not really into sucking toes...but your toes are really looking good right now..."...she gave me this look and i knew...she fought me off cuz we were in her parents house...but i knew if i got to them, i was all in...oh well...

• 1 month later...

I, for one, have a foot fetish.

they make me so fucking horny when girls wear high heels or flip flops and their feet are all done and nice...dam id just flip them upside down and massage/suck/lick em all day long...as long as theyre cute. ill try to post some pics of what i think cute feet are.

im not a freak tho, i just think women's feet are very attractive sometimes when well groomed...

but when fucking men wear sandals i swear to god what kind of a retarded fruitcake salad shooter....ahh nm going off on a tangent :hat:

Originally posted by Kontrol

but when fucking men wear sandals i swear to god what kind of a retarded fruitcake salad shooter....ahh nm going off on a tangent :hat:

I agree. Men shouldn't be in sandals except in two cases:

A. You're taking a shower in a public place. The germs underfoot are more gross than the feet can ever be.

B. Walking around the beach. Can't hit Temps/Surf Club/Merge or any of the other shore nightspots if the feet are burnt and blistered.

But women's feet, especially when cared for and in a nice pair of Ferragamo sandals, or Steve Madden FMPs, are the true basis for foot worship.