Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Help!!! Problem here

jesx81

There is this chick in my class who i find attractive....The problem is i could never sense if some1 is attracted to me...Sometimes she is all over me; goes the other way to talk to me but other times she acts like she doesnt even know I'm there...Wats da dealy here?

Originally posted by jesx81

There is this chick in my class who i find attractive....The problem is i could never sense if some1 is attracted to me...Sometimes she is all over me; goes the other way to talk to me but other times she acts like she doesnt even know I'm there...Wats da dealy here?

. . . she's playing games with you . . . Either A) she does have some physical attraction but she don't know how to 'deal' so she gets self conscious and does the tease routine . . or B) she just likes the attention . . .

Nothing is wrong, relax son! :laugh: I happen to be attracted to this Muslim guy. He wears the "praying hat" so I'm assuming he's Muslim - I'm not ignorant I just don't know the name for the " ... "- anywayz- I'm never all over him nor do I totally ignore him. Once in a while I'll flash him a smile or chat with him a bit. He has no idea nor will he unless I make that known to him.

Originally posted by rachel1997

Just be a man and ask her out...

yes take advice from a girl... psssh... but she is right go for it whats the worst that can happen she shoots u down in the middle of class with a loud "Ewww i would never fucking think about dating you even if i had a terminal illness and you kissing me would save my life." and then she pushed you down the stairs and you crack ur head open while everyone laughs at you... seriously its worth it to ask!

Originally posted by trancerxn112

yes take advice from a girl... psssh... but she is right go for it whats the worst that can happen she shoots u down in the middle of class with a loud "Ewww i would never fucking think about dating you even if i had a terminal illness and you kissing me would save my life." and then she pushed you down the stairs and you crack ur head open while everyone laughs at you... seriously its worth it to ask!

hey, it's not high school..

:)

ask her and friends to hangout and you and friends... and then yall can be friends... (seriously though hang out all friends in a social setting like a bar, lounge, club and then once the liquor starts flying some truth will come out... or at least recieve the answer to your question)