Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Attn: The Pulse......

Hey where will you be spinning at next??? I would really like to hear these unreleased tracks that are the only MP3's you spin. I hope it is at stringrays. I really enjoyed that place. You fucking Clown!!!

P.S. That comment about not having a residency because you haven't found a venue that you like. (Setup, Atmosphere) is the biggest excuse I have heard for sukcing and not being able to actualy get a residency. Have fun doing guest spots at platinum you sorry excuse for a Dj.

I think Mr Underground is spinning oct 18 or 19

something like that

Buy your tickets in advance

I'm hearing like $40 and get there early

Again great job to platinum you guys really booked a good one

When else do you get to say you heard a dj that spins vinyl in NJ?

I will offer Marshall Fairbanks a guest spot one night to see what he's got. CPers can be the judges.

Showcase Wednesday's

Club RIO

Woodbridge

October 2cnd

No cover for ladies and CP Judges

Now you have a Venue,

The ball is in your court Marshall.

Are you in or out?

At RIO, Davis G and myself discussed a possible promotion, I would love to talk with you guys about a residency on Wed, I will see you this week, Oct 2 is a little close to promote, but we will discuss it, It takes a good month to build a night, but I like your club. Is it 2am on wed or 3am?

You can PM me for my #'s

Originally posted by thepulse

At RIO, Davis G and myself discussed a possible promotion, I would love to talk with you guys about a residency on Wed, I will see you this week, Oct 2 is a little close to promote, but we will discuss it, It takes a good month to build a night, but I like your club. Is it 2am on wed or 3am?

You can PM me for my #'s

I host the party there and set things up for guest DJ's to Showcase their talents. DJ's that don't have a spot to show their stuff but who have what it takes to rock a club. I think this is a perfect opportunity for you to give a demonstration. If people say they'll come to listen, I think we should do it on October 2cnd.

Originally posted by therio

I will offer Marshall Fairbanks a guest spot one night to see what he's got. CPers can be the judges.

Showcase Wednesday's

Club RIO

Woodbridge

October 2cnd

No cover for ladies and CP Judges

Now you have a Venue,

The ball is in your court Marshall.

Are you in or out?

Just make sure he doesn't do bumps in the booth like he did at abyss this past wed night. It ended up getting him kicked out. Real professional for a Dj in the business for 19 years. What a tool!

Originally posted by whatevaman

Just make sure he doesn't do bumps in the booth like he did at abyss this past wed night. It ended up getting him kicked out. Real professional for a Dj in the business for 19 years. What a tool!

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

OMG Someones Goin OFF Today!!!!

BBAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Originally posted by tempkid

Again great job to platinum you guys really booked a good one

NOT BOOKED........NOT DJING......OUR 1200's are Broken....So no way to play ALL WAX;) ;):D

Hey Temp Kid...Come gets some shots if u come up this way again...It may help the Pent up frustration....:D :D P

Originally posted by thepulse

Hope the haters are happy, the saga continues.....

Dont let it get to you. . .do you really care what these LOSERS think of you?? Most people will be about as happy,as they decide to be and I learned that MOST people here on CP are very miserable/moody. . but come to think about it, its prob due to all the drugs...:laugh: Call/IM me later I have some pic's to show ya...;)

Why does this not suprise me ????? nice job Soper dj!!!!! What an embarrassment!!

Originally posted by djdanfury

Its a shame too, I was actually going to check Platinum out this year, but you have clowns like this DJing and talking ish about Tooch and how MP3's are "cheating". You won't see me or any of my friends near that place as long as he's around...

He's not bad at all.

He actually used to be the opening dj at Surf saturday afternoon for the FLYING MULLER BROTHERS

For a dj that is so great because he spins vinyl, real music and supports the artist,producers, and dj's...why was his bes RES in 19 years an opening slot for a band

Originally posted by djdanfury

Its a shame too, I was actually going to check Platinum out this year, but you have clowns like this DJing and talking ish about Tooch and how MP3's are "cheating". You won't see me or any of my friends near that place as long as he's around...

and if Rydell had a night there youd be beggin for your own gueslist

BG