Clubplanet Nightlife Community

roxy song id question

Originally posted by mattm2o

Kids get it right!

They dont say

Im addicted to Drugs

It's

Im addicted to Drums

scuze me for not knowing the exact lyrics. i was hoping a new schooler would school me, cuz you know i knew the whole song by heart but decided to ask for its name ne way. lets all give spongebob a pat on the back for correcting me, how could i have mistaken a word being blasted off a phazon with hundreds of people all around me. my bad

Originally posted by t0nythelover

scuze me for not knowing the exact lyrics. i was hoping a new schooler would school me, cuz you know i knew the whole song by heart but decided to ask for its name ne way. lets all give spongebob a pat on the back for correcting me, how could i have mistaken a word being blasted off a phazon with hundreds of people all around me. my bad

Know Your Role Son! Lay off the Smack, and watch who your talking too. I didint pass that off as a hit on you 90% of the people who hear the song mistake Drugs for Drums. A little bit of a pain in the ass when u know Oscar (The Tracks Producer) personally!

Originally posted by mattm2o

Know Your Role Son! Lay off the Smack, and watch who your talking too. I didint pass that off as a hit on you 90% of the people who hear the song mistake Drugs for Drums. A little bit of a pain in the ass when u know Oscar (The Tracks Producer) personally!

ooh im sorry, i guess you should be offended because you "know" "oscar", as if ne one cares. do you know the rock too?:rolleyes: