Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Big Dj Little Club Presents: Transport 6 Release Party!

xplosionrecord

October 3rd. 2002, BIG DEEJAY LITTLE CLUB is Proud to present:

TRANSPORT 6 CD RELEASE PARTY with TRENDROID!!!!!

This new night showcases the best DJ's in the world in an intimate environment, were Dj's play different sets than they play in Big Clubs and have a real interaction with their fans; and at a low cover charge, it basically benefits the fans rather than the people behind it!

Dont miss out of this great DJ experience!!!!

Cover: $7

Venue:

Lola Bar

247 23rd Street

Miami Beach

one block west of 23rd and collins ave.

305 695 8697

For more info log on to: www.bigdjlittleclub.com or email us at info@bigdjlittleclub.com

I agree - thought the trendroid cd was the most diverse and well thought out cd of the series... I have also played with them on several ocasions both here in the US and in the UK at renaissance and they rocked.. they opened for me at the cross this year in feb and rocked it... set the place up really nicely with some quality house.. come out - you'll love em!:idea:

I would like to personally invite you out to installment # 2 of a special new concept we have here for Miami...

This Thursday Oct 3, 2002

BIG DEEJAY little club presents a Transport 6 release party

With Special Guests:

Trendroid

Joshua

with resident Josh Mox

Big Deejay Little Club is located in the VERY intimate setting of Lola Bar on South Beach, Miami. This will be a bi-weekly event featuring the finest of big names as well as a host of upcoming talent that is sure to pack a dance floor. Please come out and show some support for this intimate evening. We will have more instore for the future...

100302trendroid.gif

Lola

247 23rd Street (one block west of collins)

Miami Beach

cover: $7

http://www.bigdjlitleclub.com

i bought transport 6 two weeks ago. i have only been able to listen to the 1st cd and i love it. a nice blend of diffrent house genres. i look forward to the 2nd cd as it is a lot rougher i'm sure. wow, i am there for sure.

jon, did you go saturday to space? i didn't see you. trendroid is a defenite can't miss show. and with 100 chicks on the prowl that's the icing on the cake.

attn digital 7 want to hang that night. i don't work friday.....

Count with me being there. I appreciate the quality DJs you guys are bringing.

Can't you get Craig Richards and Lee Burridge? And please, if you get them start the party at 10 p.m. and make sure is a looooong weekend, that way they can play until 7 a.m.

P.S.: I saw some sick visuals at Lola on Friday. Are you guys going to have them too??? I didn't see them for Hybrid.

Peace,

Vipnerd

James954:

I'll definitely be there with a few friends (more chicks than guys) 'cause last time I liked Hybrid's set but did not see many girls there.

Are you guys doing something for October 17 and Halloween?? Remember Spin got Howell's already for that night. Bring Craig Richards and Lee Burridge and you will kick some ass.

PS: Are you adding visuals. Please answer??!!!

Peace,

Vipnerd

DONT FORGETT GUYS....TOMORROW AT LOLA...BIG DJ LITTLE CLUB

TRANSPORT 6 CD RELEASE PARTY WITH TRENDROID!!!

FOR OCT. 17. BIG DJ LITTLE CLUB PRESENTS: DAVID ALVARADO; DONALD GLAUDE AND JON COWAN!

FOR OCT.31 BIG DJ LITTLE CLUB HALLOWEN PARTY WITH CHRISTIAN SMITH AND NIGEL RICHARDS!!!!

The transport cd is very good. I have seen Trendroid play from the very beginnings and am glad to say that they have progressed incredibly. I love to hear them spin live and they get the crowd really jumping. Their track selection is great. I wish I could make it down there. I might have to see if I can get Friday off from work to take a trip down to Miami from Orlando to check them out. Have a great time people if I don't make it out. Laterz.