Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Danny Howells Roll Call

Originally posted by digitaldan

Ok, I've never been to Arc and am not too familiar with driving in the city. If I'm coming down from the Palisades, what's the best route to take to get to Arc? Can someone hook me up with some directions that aren't too complicated. Thanks

I come from the Palisades to and I take the FDR.

Its much easier to take the west side highway down to the Canal Street Exit (big as day and the breather tower for the Holland tunnel will be on your right by the water) . . . The FDR is an effin parking lot most times so I'd suggest you take that route . . and plus the Club is on the very west side of town, if you take the FDR then you'll have to deal with alot of lights to get crosstown (and anyone can tell you who's driven in the city that its much MUCH easier to go up and downtown then it is to go crosstown . . ) . . .

. . Just take the Henry Hudson/West Side alllll the way down to canal street (the exit is marked for the entrance to the HOLLAND tunnel). Make a left at that exit, then you'll come to a light, Straight its canal street and the intersecting street is Hudson make a HARD LEFT (the soft left is the entrance to the tunnel) then find a place up on hudson or around it to park, then walk back down hudson, past Canal, then 2 or three blocks down is Hubert, make a right onto hubert and you'll see dudes standing outside an unmarked entrance . . that's ARC . . .

Originally posted by PFloyd40

wish i could but have a ton of shit to do...

Yep.. that's basically what it comes down to with me tonite as well.. I have a ton of stuff to do.. I have to catch up on my reading for classes, and I have my first 6-8 page paper due on Monday. Because of work and other classes (my tight ass schedule) I can't do my paper the morning of class like I used to. Definitely will be spending a good majority of the afternoon and nite tomorrow working on it which means I can't be out forever tonite. It also means that I have to read all the other shit for my other classes tonite so that I have all day to work on my paper tomorrow and still get to bed at a reasonable hour.

Then I guess there IS that underlying issue of the fact that I really shouldn't be spending money that I don't really have on going out to the club instead of paying my bills and important stuff like that. I still don't have all of my books for every single class yet.. how bad is that!

Yeah.. so going to Howells wouldn't exactly be a bright idea.. as much as I wanna go.. I've changed my mind about 5 times within the last 2 hours.. talking to different people.. getting different calls.. having different reasons to go and not to go.. but I think my final RESPONSIBLE decision will be to stay home tonite and read. This week just wasn't my week for clubbin' and city life.. I missed LES on Thursday.. and now I'm missing Howells tonite.. wow.. does anyone know of a time machine where I can go back just like a week and start everything over from Tuesday?