Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What drugs have you tried? opinions?

joeg

drugs imo are over rated ive tried almost everything and they were all fun for a while but they got old o maybe i just did anyway here is my opinion on what ive tried and in the order i tried them

weed-was allright if u can stand and afford the munchies at 3:30 am

acid-i probably liked the most but it lasts 2 damn long

shrooms were fun clean and were over in a reasonable time

e-this was my choice for about a year or so but it got played out i dont think ill ever want to do this again

k-it's strange ive had good and bad experiences i guess it depends on if ur doing anything else that night if so the k will be enhanced but if ur just doing the k then it wont be as bad **note** dont ever do k if ur shitfaced drunk just a bad move imo

g-horrible i will never do it again i tried it twice i hated it the first time and said then never again but i gave it another shot and it's safe 2 say ill never do it again

oc's-over rated i didnt liek them

pills-there are 2 many 2 name that ive tried and this is just a bad move at the time i was like fuck it im gonna take them but now i look back and do some research on what ive done and im lucky i didnt end up in the hospital for some of the shit ive taken

--------------------------------------------

well those are just soem of my experiences peace

weed: I hate with a passion. being high is cool, but I just hate the process of smoking, taking the smoke into your lungs etc... Not for me anymore.

shrooms: took advantage in Amsterdam last Spring and shroomed for the first time. Like nothing I've ever done. Just a really cool experience. what wasn't so good was eating shrooms my last night there. I got real impatient about getting to that crazy place that I decided that I had already built up a tolerance to shrooms. So, I proceeded to just slam beer after beer down not expecting the shrooms to kick in a few minutes later. Being drunk while shrooming was NOT fun.

E: I would say that I'm just starting to come out of my E phase. The feeling is amazing, perfect for the club atmosphere. The day or two after is my only dislike of the drug. If i weigh about 160 the night I'm going to roll, 2 days later i'm probably 150. And it's noticeable, especially in my face. I just can't eat a thing. But the high is unbelievable.

K:Just tried for the first time a couple of weeks ago. Compliments the effects of E wonderfully. Never tried it alone though. Haven't gotten myself into a hole yet( I really do want to experience it at least once though) but I've been close. Visuals are cool and the enhancement of your roll is rediculous. Last week was the first time I did a decent amount of it and mentally and emotionally I definitely left Sound Factory for a little while...def not a hole, but close. I was aware of my surroundings, but my head was in another world.

Percs:my mom broke her ribs and they perscribed her Percs but she never used them. I only took them on one occassion, at Exit last Spring I believe. I think I took four 5mg pills over the course of the night and drank pretty heavily. Basically just made me twice as drunk as I would have been. I remember walking through the main floor and not being able to stop the room from spinning. Overall not a good experience. I puked my brains out on the way home.

Coke: never tried it and probably won't ever. Heard too many scary stories about that shit. I'll pass

hmm..

E- Self explanatory, tuesdays are a bitch

Cid- Too trippy, too highschool, too wannabe hippie

Coke- Well, it's kinda like fucking a supermodel, the outlay waaaaay outclasses the returns, and eventually It takes half the GDP to get her out of the house, much less give her the third input.

Barbits- Only did ludes once, same as G except you actually know what amount you're getting cause it's a pharmie. Great to go to sleep, but they make you cranky the next day.

Benzo's- Xanex is my God almighty, three cheers for footballs.. whites and oranges will calm you in moderation, blues and bars will erase your head. Great comedown companion puts you right out if administered right and the greatest part about it, you don't feel like shit the next day from them. Valium on the other hand, is a waste of time.

Perks- One really can feel like jello if one is so motivated

Oxy- well, if you're gonna do heroin, you might as well do a form of it thats manufactured in a lab (I'm speaking figuratively of course).

Tek (Heroin for the masses)- That warm sinking feeling really is you dying.

Crack- Most disgusting thing known to man, they really aren't kidding when they say you're high as soon as that shit invades your sinuses. Only problem is 15 minutes later you want more, and more, and more and so on.

Tina- I never seem to understand the pleasure in being that speedy. I refuse to do anything nowadays that's been created or handled by rednecks with a home chemistry set.

K- A mild hole is fun. Great on E makes everything streak like crazy, for me at least. Alone can be fun, however that thin line between fun and terrifying is just too precarious to skirt too often. Makes me cranky after a while.

GHB- Waste of time and money. I'd rather drink a case of beers and be social then half a capful (that's actually three) and be on the floor vomiting everything I've eaten in the last 36 hours.

Soma- I wasn't really sure what this one was specifically, I knew it was a muscle relaxer, but haven't been able to find em for years. Great feeling to sit and sink into the couch to.

Thorazine- "We've got a drooler!!"

Chronic- Fun, for a time. Its just too depressing to become routine. After a while I don't even want to put on my pants and go to work. Luckily, its easy to walk away from and come back to later, so I'd say it's manageable.

There are prolly more, but I cant remember at the moment ;)

Originally posted by zeeker

Percs:my mom broke her ribs and they perscribed her Percs but she never used them. I only took them on one occassion, at Exit last Spring I believe. I think I took four 5mg pills over the course of the night and drank pretty heavily. Basically just made me twice as drunk as I would have been. I remember walking through the main floor and not being able to stop the room from spinning. Overall not a good experience. I puked my brains out on the way home.

Ive never been able to understand why people do stuff like perkiset in a club. Like you don't know that youre gonna turn into jello fifteen minutes later :rolleyes:

Originally posted by LogiKandReasoN

Ive never been able to understand why people do stuff like perkiset in a club. Like you don't know that youre gonna turn into jello fifteen minutes later :rolleyes:

to be quite honest I really didn't know too much about the drug. It was something I wanted to try and it occurred to me the night I was hitting up a club. So, there you have my first and last time taking percs.

God, I feel like such a crackhead posting here, but here goes anyhow...

E - Definitely my favorite. It's helped enhance my overall view on life and has helped me realize a few things that are going to change my life permanently. Been doing it for a year and almost every time I try to accomplish something while I'm on it. I don't usually do it just to get fucked up or stay awake. I try to learn things about other people and make conclusions that can enhance my own life, even after the roll is gone. I even love the hangover period. The day after I feel great and 2 days after I'm mellow but still can get into music more easily.

weed - alergic to smoke, so I don't have much. Don't usually get positive effects off the high. Just get sluggish and hungry, which IMHO, makes it harder to have fun. Don't like passive activities.

K - Fairly new to me. I love it, and it's my chemical abuse of choice for weekends I don't roll. Also great for weekends I do. I can see not being able to do it for long, because my tolerance will skyrocket.

Crystal - Hard to determine dosage for me. You want enough to have a hyper night, but not so much that you can't sleep for a couple days. Only done this a couple times, and it usually fucks up the rest of my week worse than anything else. Most people I know that do this regularly are real unpleasant to be around the few days after.

Shrooms - Awesome. I beleive these are definitley a natural blessing. They bring your subconscious to the forefront, and have proven to me that I very much like my subconscious. Every time I try them, I feel like I'm being rewarded for being a good person.

Opium - Real chill. Smells great. Very relaxing.

Hash - Harsh!

Coke - Staying the hell away from. There's enough other 5hit out there to mess with. Don't need this.

weed - smoked ALOT in college. Now, every once in awhile. Every few months ill get a craving. buy a bag, smoke it and be done for the next few months.

E - Used to LOVE it. It's so much different in NYC, that it's just not the same for me anymore. Now i do it about once a month if that.

K - used to do it. Don't much care for it anymore. Not that any drug is "good for you" but i'm thinking a horse tranquilizer REALLY can't be good for me......

Tina - fucked me up pretty bad. have decided to stay FAR away from her.

GHB - this comment will probably get me some comments based on past threads i've read but i love it. yes, i know it's dangerous but i know my limit and take it only in moderation. sometimes if my bf are home and don't feel like going out but feel like having some fun, we'll do some caps and fuck around. it's fun. late night in a club i'll do one cap to keep my roll going instead of popping pills.

Blow - probably my favorite of the lot. heavily addictive but still my fav.

don't think i forgot anything, but if i did, chalk it up to the list above......

weed- hate it!!! and for some reason I think im one of the few people out there who have this opinion lol

coke- love it, makes u feel like ur on top of the world. wow!! well depending if its good and all. I try to not do it that often, but when i do, its ALOTTTT. this past week i coulndt breath thru my left nostril cause it burnt so bad. good thing the other nostril was unclogged so i just sniffed some H and came down off taht. and thats another thing, i wont do coke if i dont have anything to bring me down.

crack/base- extremelyyyy quick high. it makes you feel so euphoric and wow what a rush when u take that first hit. see even talking about it gets my heart racing. although i have not done this in about 2 years.

Heroin- great to come down off coke with. or just to feel nice and warm and fuzzy. (like rite now lol)

never shot it though, just sniffed.

E- as long as they are good pills, this one will always be my favorite. i love it.

oxy- im staying away from oxy's cause i got addicted like 2 months ago, went thru all the horrible withdrawals and wow i neverwanna experience that AGAINN. i dindt sleep for like 3 days.

-percocet- make me happy and i get more open, same with oxy. and makes u feel all wamr and stuff.

adderall- i dont really like it, id rather just do coke.

ok thats it for now, but im really curious about ghb and tina.

:)

Originally posted by romy20

adderall- i dont really like it, id rather just do coke.

:)

what are the supposed effects? I took two a few years ago and drank and didn't notice any difference at all. What is Adderall normally perscribed for? Thanks.

Originally posted by zeeker

what are the supposed effects? I took two a few years ago and drank and didn't notice any difference at all. What is Adderall normally perscribed for? Thanks.

for Attention Defficit [hyperactive] Disorder. It's a prescription amphetamine thats released over 4 hours. 4 Diff amphetamine salts that hit your system and 4 diff times. Fun with G, good for studying, drinking on it is dangerous if your drinking alot because you won't pass out when your supposed to, it'll keep you drinking past the point of when you should stop and taking that safety mechanism away from your body IMO is dangerous.

You might not have gotten any effects from it because your doses might have been low, you might have took a couple 5mg pills which is a much diff experience then when taking a few 20 or 30mg pills.

yeah, i took 2 of them....not sure how many Milligrams they were. They were definitley small and if I remember correctly, they were like an aqua blue color.

wow, and good thing I didn't get too carried away with the drinking that night. Fuck, i was so stupid back then. I seriously would have eaten anything if someone told me it was ok. thanks

ANYONE EVER DID DMTS?

MY BEST FRIEND DID IT LIKE A WEEK AGO

AND I HAD TO DRIVE HIM TO THE FUCKIN HOSPITAL

I WAS LIKE SO WORRIED CUZ HE WAS LIKE THROWIN UP AND COULDNT EVEN BREATH EASILY

I THOUGHT I WAS GON HAVE TO CALL HIS PA RENTS AND SAY HIS PASSED BUT THAT DIDNT HAPPEN

OPINONS ABOUT DMT PLEASE