Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
sexxyme

3some??

So....this guy I know for a very long has a gf...who I also know..not too well..but when we see each other we say hello and chit chat on AOL. One day..the guy IMed me and told me that his gf wanted to ask me to join them in a 3some..lol..but ofcourse he was totaly "against" it :D ...and then she always hits on me..and tells me how cute I am..so today..we're talking...and she asks me to send her my Ibiza picures again..so I do..and then she tells me that her bf likes them..lol all of a sudden..her bf starts talking to me..about nothing..and says..."(girls name) wants to hang out with you"...lol..now, I'm really flattered..hehe and I just wanted to share this joyous moment with everyone haha

:D

Originally posted by sexxyme

So....this guy I know for a very long has a gf...who I also know..not too well..but when we see each other we say hello and chit chat on AOL. One day..the guy IMed me and told me that his gf wanted to ask me to join them in a 3some..lol..but ofcourse he was totaly "against" it :D ...and then she always hits on me..and tells me how cute I am..so today..we're talking...and she asks me to send her my Ibiza picures again..so I do..and then she tells me that her bf likes them..lol all of a sudden..her bf starts talking to me..about nothing..and says..."(girls name) wants to hang out with you"...lol..now, I'm really flattered..hehe and I just wanted to share this joyous moment with everyone haha

:D

Well, if you guys do end up hooking up, be sure to take lots of pictures. :aright:

Originally posted by ghhhhhost

nah homie...im all up in that shit..well..without the dude..im not into swordfighting...im more of an archery buff

Serg...stop trying to steal my rich girl away!!!!!!!...SHE WANTS MEEEEEEEEEE DAMMIT..cant you just accept that...and MOVE ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

FIND UR OWN 3SOME BOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!