Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Halloweeny Plans

chula22

Originally posted by trueqwest

Honey, you've got to , got to, GOT TO attend the parade. You have no idea what you're missing. If you want to attend, PM me and my girlfriend and I will meet up with you somewhere and take you there...

A PARADE AND A THREESOME. HMMMM SOUNDS GOOD> HAHAHAHAHA! JUST JOKING!

OK I WILL DEFINITELY LET YOU KNOW ABOUT THAT.

ON ANOTHRE NOTE I WAS JUST CURIOUS TO KNOW IF SOMEONE WOULD ACTUALLY WEAR THIS COSTUME?

00694505.jpg

Originally posted by therealjr

I'm going to Santa Barbara for 1 of the biggest Halloween Parties in the U.S. It's on the Isla De something or another off the coast near U.C.S.B. I Love S.B and everything that is Cali. Can't wait to move thier.

I will be there!!!! its gonna be crazy:eek:

Originally posted by dgmodel

theres a halloween party im going to, however i have no idea what to dress up as... any suggestions??? (group thing)

i wanted to be one of the robert palmer girls: you know, those girls in the back of his videos (like in "addicted to love") . they all look the same, slicked-back hair, ugly black dresses, bright red lipstick, blank looks on their faces... but i'd have to go out with a few other tall girls, and i don't have any tall female friends with whom to hang out on halloween :( (my female friends are short, but i'm gonna be with guys, anyway) . and if i were just by myself, no one would know who i was supposed to be :( .

in the past, different groups of friends and i have been the scooby doo gang, the characters from the "wizard of oz", and the characters from "alice in wonderland." i'd like to do "winnie the pooh" someday.

the halloween parade sux, its nothing like it used to be. too many aggressive pushy crowds with guys coppin feels on all the girls, and asshole cops messing with people. they direct traffic in the most retarded way and keep everyone away from the trains. ive been to the parade like 10 times, it keeps getting worse.

Originally posted by chula22

SO wassup with EVERYONES HALLOWEEN PLANS.:party: Im up for a little fun but dont know what to do or who to do it with.:what:

ANy suggestions?:type:

UPDATE:

OK I AM OFFICIALY GOING TO THE ROXY TO SEE CARL COX ON HALOWEEN NIGHT! WOOFOKINHOO MAN!

AND THE MAN OF THE HOUR WILL BE THE ONE AND ONLY GMCCOOK( THE COX MAN HIMSELF)! IM NOT SURE ABOUT THE PARADE. I KINDA WANNA CHECK IT OUT BUT I HAVE HEARD THAT IT HAS CHANGED TOO MUCH. STILL INDECIDED ON THAT