Clubplanet Nightlife Community

When do you stop wearing open toed shoes?

perns2002

THis is not so much for going out but for work, with suits and professional wear? Some people think after labor day, however there are a lot of shoes out there that look like a nice heal with the toe cut out FOLLOW................

I am interested to know what yu guys think......................

Guys you are welcome to comment, most the bosses here are men...............

Originally posted by bkissa

i see girls at clubs in the dead of winter wearing strappy sandals. it looks rediculous.

I agree, there are plenty of super cute shoes u can wear in the winter time, Strappies are a no no................ Unless your going after a wedding or something then it is obvious thouhg

i see girls at clubs in the dead of winter wearing strappy sandals. it looks rediculous.

:laugh: one of my friends will always wanna wear strappy shoes in the dead of fucken winter.... :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

i also see girls in tank tops with no coat waiting in line to go to clubs in the freezing cold. just check a damned coat. :mad:

Originally posted by somebitch

:laugh: one of my friends will always wanna wear strappy shoes in the dead of fucken winter.... :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

i also see girls in tank tops with no coat waiting in line to go to clubs in the freezing cold. just check a damned coat. :mad:

LOL i always make fun of them....i mean coat check is no more than $3. is it really worth the $3 to stand out there and freeze?

i dont know about the weddings....i dont think you are supposed to wear strappy sandals for any event if it is cold outside.

LOL i always make fun of them....i mean coat check is no more than $3. is it really worth the $3 to stand out there and freeze?

i dont know about the weddings....i dont think you are supposed to wear strappy sandals for any event if it is cold outside.

How can u look elegant, with a non strappy sexy shoe though. I have been to some pretty Huge weddings and they are anything less than super fancy. A heal, pump just wont cut it with the dresses people have on at these things

Originally posted by sexydiva99

I personally wear sandals all wear round...unless its snowing outside. There are so many cute sandals out there compared to how many cute boots.

I see nothing wrong with wearing sandals anytime of the year ;)

keep telling yourself that..

i think it looks so stupid to wear a sandal in the winter & it definitely says something about your character. i think it is quirky and weird for someone to sacrifice comfort of having warm feet for having a shoe look cute. its not even cute in the winter because when you see smeone in an open toe shoe all you can think is, how could someone possibly think it is OK to wear that shoe on a cold day, wow they must be an idiot or really trying hard to look sexy and they just look stupid, someone needs to tell these people to get a grip. :laugh:

just my opinion.

Originally posted by somebitch

keep telling yourself that..

i think it looks so stupid to wear a sandal in the winter & it definitely says something about your character. i think it is quirky and weird for someone to sacrifice comfort of having warm feet for having a shoe look cute. its not even cute in the winter because when you see smeone in an open toe shoe all you can think is, how could someone possibly think it is OK to wear that shoe on a cold day, wow they must be an idiot or really trying hard to look sexy and they just look stupid, someone needs to tell these people to get a grip. :laugh:

just my opinion.

:laugh:

I have to agree, when it gets cold its time to wear something else. Lots of cute boots out there to be worn.

• 3 weeks later...

something is definitely wrong with you if you wear open toed shoes in the winter? Hello kids - sandals are meant for spring/summer months - not year round! I for one wear furry platform boots/shoes/kicks to stay warm....about tank tops....if I wear one I have to put on a cozy heavy coat....people that wait on line outside without a coat are sick & will get SICK! Only thing that blows is that looong coat check line :mad:

Originally posted by perns2002

How can u look elegant, with a non strappy sexy shoe though. I have been to some pretty Huge weddings and they are anything less than super fancy. A heal, pump just wont cut it with the dresses people have on at these things

i agree there. some outfits need a small strappy shoe or else it looks totally unbalanced.