Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Guess Who Got Sexxybabes Puppy!!!!

I met Sexxybabe , And she is Awesome!!!! Her mom is cool Too.

Anyway I got the Puppy!!! The puppy is happy and has a good home. He plays with our cat.The puppy is on his way to being poddie trained.

I got the puppy for my boyfriend , and he loves him. He named the puppy , Jazz.

I think my boyfriend loves the puppy more than me.

So to all that was worried about the puppy, rest assured that he is happy, and has a good home.

Thanks Sexxybabe!

this is club planet right, I just want all you guys to come out to Club Demerara, that's all, I am sorry I didn't comment on your puppys, no need to get smart, just come to the party, you and your boyfriend I will put you guys on the VIP list

Originally posted by dniceab

this is club planet right, I just want all you guys to come out to Club Demerara, that's all, I am sorry I didn't comment on your puppys, no need to get smart, just come to the party, you and your boyfriend I will put you guys on the VIP list

If you really want people to come to your party you should start a new thread about it, dumbass. How many people do you think are going to see this smack dab in the middle of another thread? :laugh: :laugh:

I was just inviting you, for some reason you have major attitude, I was inviting you to a party, and you called me dumbass, I did start a new thread dumbass, but I was inviting your dumbass to the party! Its funny how people talk smack on these things, you probably just some punk who releases there frustration on these messageboards, anyway, I hope you can make it, I think that you will have fun

I was just inviting you, for some reason you have major attitude, I was inviting you to a party, and you called me dumbass, I did start a new thread dumbass, but I was inviting your dumbass to the party! Its funny how people talk smack on these things, you probably just some punk who releases there frustration on these messageboards, anyway, I hope you can make it, I think that you will have fun

Tastyt was just telling it how it is. Relax buddy! You want me to bust ma knuts all over you? YOU seem like YOU need it!

Well if you started a new thread then why did you put that in the middle of another thread that it has ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to do with??? :rolleyes:

Originally posted by nycchic24

lol w/o fail drama finds its way on one of sexxybabyd's threads! :idea:

wait.. lol she didnt even start it either :laugh:

good point, hehehee ;)

Originally posted by phatman

is it me or does paula poundstone have an eerie resemblance to carrot-top in that picture?

ARRRGGGHH, they're both so annoying :mad3:

am i the only one confused here?? :confused:

who r u and where did u come from? #1... learn how to work the board NEWB.. and #2... get over it!!! all we're saying is instead of gettin ur fuckin panties in a bunch over some constructive criticism :laugh:.... take our advice and post a new thread about that party to get the attn of people :idea:

its just a suggestion... so just shush and listen to us :aright: