Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Jonathan Peters and Special performance By luz....

wow.... this is soooo not gonna happen....lmao.... first off, jp has a contract with grant which specifically says...u can not spin with in 40 miles of nyc..... why do u think jp goes to montecillo to spin ??? the rest of the lineup im not sure about but doubt hihly jp will b there

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by djjohnhenry

wow.... this is soooo not gonna happen....lmao.... first off, jp has a contract with grant which specifically says...u can not spin with in 40 miles of nyc..... why do u think jp goes to montecillo to spin ??? the rest of the lineup im not sure about but doubt hihly jp will b there

:pointsatsabinaspost:

Isn't it 90 miles?

Originally posted by sexxyh

omg omg omg i canttttttttttttttttt waitttttttttttttttttt i :love: rich luzzi!!

:rofl:

I heard the two are gonna be doing some collaboration work together.

I believe they're gonna go by the name Luzzi Divina, should be hot.

JP's SF contract states he can't spin within 90 miles of SF

BUTTTT

since this gig is soo FIEEEEERRRCCCCCCCCEEE grant is allowing JP to do this ONE TIME GUEST SPOT--

Check out the lineup

Main-JP, Live performances by Luz and Rich Luzzi

Red Room - we're not sure yet--The turntables have been removed from the room but im sure our dj's will be able to spin with only cds:rolleyes:

Secret Room-- BOOOOYAHHH!! Hip Hop by DJ Gang Related Shooting and DJ Dance wit Muh Bitch and I slash ya.

No one will be allowed in the white room so that 2 models and 5 juiceheads can sit in there alone and listen to the pure moods cd on loop.

REMEMBER GET YOUR TICKETS NOW!!!!!!!!!! :laugh:

Originally posted by djmikebugout

BUTTTT

since this gig is soo FIEEEEERRRCCCCCCCCEEE grant is allowing JP to do this ONE TIME GUEST SPOT--

Check out the lineup

Red Room - we're not sure yet--The turntables have been removed from the room but im sure our dj's will be able to spin with only cds:rolleyes:

Secret Room-- BOOOOYAHHH!! Hip Hop by DJ Gang Related Shooting and DJ Dance wit Muh Bitch and I slash ya.

No one will be allowed in the white room so that 2 models and 5 juiceheads can sit in there alone and listen to the pure moods cd on loop.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by djmikebugout

BUTTTT

Check out the lineup

HAAAAAA!!!!! fuckin hilarious!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by tunnelbandit

Did you miss the bus too?

Vroooooooooooooooooooom goes the bus

vrooooooooooooooooooooooom

sorry that most of us have "moved up" instead of going to Exit on friday nights....:blown:

I prefer to play with the "BIG KIDZ" @ Factory on Sunday morningssssss....:3some:

Originally posted by BRIAN1500

Luz next Friday October 12th at Metro. Main room music by Richie Rydell and Ziggy in the ballroom.

:hat: :hat:

Thats friday the 11th.... or Saturday the 12th...

u cant combine two days...

it just doesnt work that way

dont confuse the younginz on this board...