Clubplanet Nightlife Community

end racism in target . . .

Originally posted by cintron

next time try laughing...

if i found a shirt that said Puerorican landscaping and immigration service, i'd buy it and wear the hell out of it.

so would i!

oh and i read the article. i read the what it said on the shirt over and over and could not find anything offensive in it...

i am indifferent to the shirt (and i am asian) but other people obviously feel very strongly about this and other tee's.

and you are always gonna find people that are unhappy with "this or that"

i mean c'mon there was complaints about Disney's aladdin and the way the characters were portrayed!

Originally posted by nycchic24

i am indifferent to the shirt (and i am asian) but other people obviously feel very strongly about this and other tee's.

and you are always gonna find people that are unhappy with "this or that"

i mean c'mon there was complaints about Disney's aladdin and the way the characters were portrayed!

I remember on Disney's "The Little Mermaid"... the original video cover with the golden castle on it has a tower that isn't really a tower at alll.

It's a golden penis, complete with veins and a head ;) go Disney.

I think that calling it racism is a bit harsh. Maybe in some minds it is a bad taste of humor. But I dont think they had the intent of racism. If you go to a comedy show and the man/woman is making a joke about a jew, asian, italian, black... Etc... Does that make him or her racist... No it is a joke. Like stated above... Take it for what it is worth turn around walk away and laugh...

There is clothing knocking every race and religion every where you look. So relax just a little bit...