Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Are u afraid it will get crowded tonight @ Arc w/ Picotto?

That's the main thing that deters me from going.

I've been hearing people faint due to heat exhaustion a lot, and i personally sweat a helluva lot.

And c/mon... I love hearing techno/trance like any other person, but i also got to dance, and if there's not enough room, it kinda sucks, doesn't it :confused:

Yes, I say go. Who knows the next time Picotto will be in NY. Plus, you can to see Hotcheme dance. The woman has the moves. Plus, alot of CP people will be there. Roninmess, Codica, bigpoppanils, glowgrlnyc, lasix. Roninmess is gonna tear up that dance floor with the Sound Factory dance.

Originally posted by gmccookny

That's the main thing that deters me from going.

I've been hearing people faint due to heat exhaustion a lot, and i personally sweat a helluva lot.

And c/mon... I love hearing techno/trance like any other person, but i also got to dance, and if there's not enough room, it kinda sucks, doesn't it :confused:

When i've seen him play it's always been hot as hell,trust me it's not a good enough reason to miss this one so go:D

Originally posted by starshaped

When i've seen him play it's always been hot as hell,trust me it's not a good enough reason to miss this one so go:D

I guess you're right. It's rare that he appears in the states. I can just carry loads of water with me, and get some air every now and then...

Man, do i wish they could book him at a big place. I've seen a show he did in Italy, and it was at this huge theatre. THey need that for a guy like Mauro :cool:

Originally posted by gmccookny

I guess you're right. It's rare that he appears in the states. I can just carry loads of water with me, and get some air every now and then...

Man, do i wish they could book him at a big place. I've seen a show he did in Italy, and it was at this huge theatre. THey need that for a guy like Mauro :cool:

I don't think it matters where he plays,i've seen him in a 10,000 capacity tent and i was still as hot as it was at Gatecrasher.World class dj's pull a crowd,it's never gonna be cool.

It's gonna be great,go and have a wikid time. :aright:

Originally posted by danwilson

Yes, I say go. Who knows the next time Picotto will be in NY. Plus, you can to see Hotcheme dance. The woman has the moves. Plus, alot of CP people will be there. Roninmess, Codica, bigpoppanils, glowgrlnyc, lasix. Roninmess is gonna tear up that dance floor with the Sound Factory dance.

me and codica aren't going...sorry...

Originally posted by danwilson

:laugh: wtf r u talkin about!

Originally posted by daemoncel

no, wait, seriously, i need to know how much cash to bring

you little schemer!!!:laugh:

all i can honestly tell u though brotha man is that its supposed to be $30 before 1am..but cash wise..it would be intelligent to bring least $30-40 for admisson itself....

and if it IS $30 then u give the other ten dollars to me, u fuck. :D

Originally posted by quoth

all i can honestly tell u though brotha man is that its supposed to be $30 before 1am..but cash wise..it would be intelligent to bring least $30-40 for admisson itself....

and if it IS $30 then u give the other ten dollars to me, u fuck. :D

this f*cking guy...

you better find a dark spot in viny/ARC cause i'm gonna KILL YOU!!!:blown: :blown: :laugh:

dude, what time are you getting there?