Clubplanet Nightlife Community

So...Did everyone enjoy themselves at Mauro Picotto?..

I sure did :cool:

And for those who didn't go...who feared the crowds? MAN THE CROWD WAS PERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRFECT...not too many not too little justttttttt right.

Put it this way...if u were there for D.T. vs D.H. it was DEFINITELY!!!!!! not at all as bad.

You all missed a great night....shit...i almost missed a great night as well. Sometimes its good when plans fall through...then u go out and have yer own fun GODDAMNIT :mad::laugh:

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by starshaped

I'd be interested to know what you thought of Picotto's set because people into techno ie Umek,Clarke etc etc usually look down their nose at Picotto and hate him.

Thats also mainly because he doesn't play straight techno.....its tech trance. As far as all that bs techno purists spit about Picotto being a sellout and not keeping true to techno, all I gotta say is you don't get rated #6 in the world amongst all djs and not have your shit together.

BTW...I thought it was so intense. He also worked that crowd till nobody could move anymore. I'm tired now, off to bed

well I didn't see anyone having a bad time last night...everyone was dancing ( even the uncoordinated like yours truly ) and enjoying themselves. forget the genre debate...music is music, but that's just my.02

Last night was insane and I'm glad I went...I almost stayed home.

It was pretty sick last night, glad i convinced my crew to go down...It was hard finding CP people..i figured since i was there i should say hi considering i dont know any of you...i asked around and very few people seemed to know, i finally found this girl who was like 'i know where they hang'. She brought me over to this girl in an autocross jersey, who was really nice...unfortunately, i was fugged up and i dont even remember her name...does anyone know who she is? it was def a great night last night...off to bed...

Joe

Originally posted by reddog4063

It was pretty sick last night, glad i convinced my crew to go down...It was hard finding CP people..i figured since i was there i should say hi considering i dont know any of you...i asked around and very few people seemed to know, i finally found this girl who was like 'i know where they hang'. She brought me over to this girl in an autocross jersey, who was really nice...unfortunately, i was fugged up and i dont even remember her name...does anyone know who she is? it was def a great night last night...off to bed...

Joe

lmao....that was glowgrlnyc with that Jersey on. If you noticed there was some guy walkin around with the same exact Fox Racing shirt on........that guy was quoth

yeah, ok i remember now...i saw him hanging out in the same general area...i didnt say hi though, oh well...maybe i will be alot more successful next meetup..lol

thanks man

Joe

Originally posted by djjonstephen

lmao....that was glowgrlnyc with that Jersey on. If you noticed there was some guy walkin around with the same exact Fox Racing shirt on........that guy was quoth

Ya, thanks to trancerxn112 for introducing me to all the people, it was nice to put faces with names even though I probably don't remember all of your names. I'm sure I'll see ya around soon. Was definitely blown away by Picotto, very unique style. It was weird, I felt like I was way fucked up last night but wasn't... just danced my ass off. And yes the crowd was perfect

Originally posted by sexxyme

I LOVE PICOTTO.....HE'S MY #1.....

P.S. I cant walk...my foot gave out...I cant step on :(

i have a bad ankle but I danced all night anyway, hopefully I don't pay the price too bad... just as long as its ok for Tiesto I'll be happy... awesome shirt btw, funny as fuck

The guy was incredible. I have never heard such intense, amazing music in my entire life. My legs have never hurt this bad (and I really dance when I go out). It was nice meeting hotcheme, nyc420, and a few others who I can't really remember. It was such a crazy night! I also got one of those CDs he handed out. Anyone else? Great CD, are the songs his own productions?

Stacie :)

PS FYI - MP is spinning Thanksgiving Eve at this club in AC, Club Tru. Normally, the club has a big crackhead vibe. So, if you guys can, please try to check him out in AC. They need a good vibe down there, and Arc had it last night.

muahahahaha i didnt stop dancing all night... i have a blister on my foot from my sneaker... i remember when i used to get dressed up to go clubbing... if i had worn a pair of shoes there i wouldnt have a foot right now... Picotto was insane beats were so hard and so dirty my eyes were closed and my body was going to the beat of the music all night... NASTY lol

Originally posted by quoth

I sure did :cool:

And for those who didn't go...who feared the crowds? MAN THE CROWD WAS PERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRFECT...not too many not too little justttttttt right.

Put it this way...if u were there for D.T. vs D.H. it was DEFINITELY!!!!!! not at all as bad.

You all missed a great night....shit...i almost missed a great night as well. Sometimes its good when plans fall through...then u go out and have yer own fun GODDAMNIT :mad::laugh:

i did but u didnt recognize me!!!! :(:(:(

LAST NIGHT WAS SO BANGIN!! EVERY SONG WAS SO HOTTTT! especially the 4th song he dropped with the SICKEST BASS this Daemoncel has ever heard!!!

MAD Mauro Heads up in the place

ULTIMATE PROPS to the man that Mr. Mauro Picotto, god put his power into his set, because that motherfcuker was MOSES SPLITTING the sea, strength!

SERIOUS good people in the place, The guy with the "Taub!?" shirt was as into it as i was, and MAD PROPS to the guy who gave picotto a Yankees Jersey, right before he left!!!

Man all in all, picotto was killer, i mean, i've been clubbing and blasting all sorts of dance music, my entire life

but last night, made me a proud, proud fan of the Genre, and made me proud for supporting Picotto all these Years

Here's the Picotto, the man that Rocked the Arc!!!