Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The meathead v.s. the skinny guy...

quoth

Originally posted by mrgqdieselny

Ahh another one of my classic coined phrases “juice head groupie sluts” yes the stripper mentality SF crack head hewas ;) I wont lie, the past few years that is all I have been hanging out with but I avoid them like the plague now, they are useless trash. not relationship or "wifey" material.

What made you come around?

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by rizzo

most girls that fall for Lou Ferigno wannabe's are trashy bleach blond fake money grubbing vultures from New Jersey, Long Island, and Brooklyn. If any of you mongloids travel around the world you will a) see truly beautiful women, and the guys are tone'd up a bit but slender. You will never find Vinny, Rocco, Tony, Pauly, and Vic on the beaches of Brazil or Italy covered with women.

:laugh: :laugh: For once, I must agree 100% with Rizzo...

Originally posted by perns2002

What made you come around?

I was nieve and thought I could “change†them, some of them were so hot it was ridiculous but let me tell you all the qualities were on the outside and shit on the inside, heartless, confused chics with more issues than TV guide.

I was nieve and thought I could “change” them, some of them were so hot it was ridiculous but let me tell you all the qualities were on the outside and shit on the inside, heartless, confused chics with more issues than TV guide.

Glad to hear it, you probally grew up a little to ..........

Originally posted by berniec

Ya, then you get involved in a serious relationship and the girl starts complaining that you spend TOO MUCH time at the gym. I hear that line at least once a week :rolleyes: girls just dont know what the hell that want lol

bern

LOL word.

She just doesn't want you lookin all diesel for other chicks :)

Fuck that, its my body and my health.

That is why I only date girls who workout, some on juice even..

That is one way to look at it. In general, do girls that juice have mood swings worse then girls that do not?

If a girl ever got testy about me going to the gym she became curb material pretty quickly. I don't tell you to stop wearing make up or to dress more conservatively, I appreciate the same respect.

If not there are many more out there .

Originally posted by rizzo

most girls that fall for Lou Ferigno wannabe's are trashy bleach blond fake money grubbing vultures from New Jersey, Long Island, and Brooklyn. If any of you mongloids travel around the world you will a) see truly beautiful women, and the guys are tone'd up a bit but slender. You will never find Vinny, Rocco, Tony, Pauly, and Vic on the beaches of Brazil or Italy covered with women.

Very well said.

Originally posted by legend38

LOL word.

She just doesn't want you lookin all diesel for other chicks :)

Fuck that, its my body and my health.

yeah but im sure you feast on greasy foods... people act liek they are so healthy then they run to mcdonalds for a burger and some greasy fries, oh yeah, youre healthy eating a burger on the way home from the gym.

is it about health or getting girls/looking good??

:laugh: sorry im not talking about you, im just saying in general, a lot of people who claim to be so healthy because they work out also eat like 10 eggs a day...

That is one way to look at it. In general, do girls that juice have mood swings worse then girls that do not?

If a girl ever got testy about me going to the gym she became curb material pretty quickly. I don't tell you to stop wearing make up or to dress more conservatively, I appreciate the same respect.

If not there are many more out there .

Well I dated one girl for 2 yrs on and off and we still talk via email, she was like a farmers daughter hot as hell, 5 foot 10 she used to be a runway model, blonde hair fake boobs, the whole package, starting working out got a trainer I met her she was like 137lbs after we started dating she got up to 170lbs and like 140lbs on stage…she was juicing, but her face never changed and is one of the hottest girls on the circuit…but man did she change, got very cold, self centered and just plaid shady..wow she turned into a guy lol I’m currently dating someone ()nothing serious) who, not that this was done purposely, but she’s like her clone physically…but doesn’t juice much does a few shows but doesn’t get consumed by the lifestyle like my ex did, and this girl is real cool and down to earth, no drama, and not shady. But I if had my choice I would stay away from the girls who juice, only because I know there is potential for problems. But I date girls with hot bods and sometimes there is juice involved.

Originally posted by somebitch

yeah but im sure you feast on greasy foods... people act liek they are so healthy then they run to mcdonalds for a burger and some greasy fries, oh yeah, youre healthy eating a burger on the way home from the gym.

is it about health or getting girls/looking good??

:laugh: sorry im not talking about you, im just saying in general, a lot of people who claim to be so healthy because they work out also eat like 10 eggs a day...

Please don't make assumptions about me. You have no idea.

Fast food is the devil, I stay away from it. I wouldn't bust my ass at the gym like I do, then negate it by feasting on a big mac.

Its about both, I feel good when I am in shape. I get out of bed easier, I have more energy, my mind is focused.

I also wanna look good, who doesn't?

You can eat ten eggs a day, just take 8 of the yolks out and use cooking spray instead of butter to fry them. I'll eat 4 eggs minus 3 yolks.

Please don't make assumptions about me. You have no idea.

if you read what i said you would see i wasnt attacking YOU. i was talking about all the workout types who munch down like 10 eggs a day, which you happen to be one of but i wasnt saying 'you' refering specifically to YOU. :rolleyes:

sorry about the confusion..

now go fry up some eggs in aerosol packaged canned margarine!!! :laugh:

jkjkjk.

I am so glad my B/F loves me for me........... I am so gald I gained 7 pounds in Italy and he said I had the cutest belly in the world....... I am so gald that when he saw me in a bathing suit he looked at my face and said u are so georgeous.............

I am so glad my B/F loves me for me........... I am so gald I gained 7 pounds in Italy and he said I had the cutest belly in the world....... I am so gald that when he saw me in a bathing suit he looked at my face and said u are so georgeous.............

Not at all directed at you (cause I have no idea what the hell you look like lol) but somewhere along the line I came across a quote and you just reminded me of it. "Your face and your personality can be great, but they won't make you look good in a bathing suit"

Nobody said that juiceheads or guys that are in shape dont look at a girls face and personality too- but lets think about this for a second. If you bust your ass in the gym 5 days a week, and you go out to a club on Friday nite and are looking to hookup with someone, who is going to catch your eye first? - The hot girl with a flat stomach (if you can see their abs thats a bonus :eek: ) and big tits- or are you going to look at the flabby slob who's rolls are jiggiling all over the place while she's dancing and say 'well maybe she has a nice personality'?

Granted after you get to know each one, personality is what will keep a relationship together long term- but looks are what usually get it started to begin with....

...now if you'll excuse me i just got in from the gym and have to go chug down a protien shake lol

Bern

Guest gabo

IMO, there are a lot of superficial people out there, esp. in the club world............

here's what I look like

very cute!

Originally posted by berniec

Not at all directed at you (cause I have no idea what the hell you look like lol) but somewhere along the line I came across a quote and you just reminded me of it. "Your face and your personality can be great, but they won't make you look good in a bathing suit"

Personality is nice but it wont make u look good in a tank top….