Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Which DJ's would you like to see face-off?

Originally posted by danwilson

Cosmic Gate (DJ Bossi) verse Johnny Vicious

Jonathan Peters Verse Danny Tenaglia

Tiesto verse Paul Van Dyk.

I'm really not to knock u at all but those are some dumb match ups. Peters verse tenaglia? huh:confused: that just doesn't make sense, its like night and day two totally different types of music wouldn't sound right. Tiesto verse van dyk:laugh: thats a joke tiesto doesn't have the right to be in the same room as van dyk , he's a fukin joke. No offense kid. Vicious better kiss bossi's ass before he gets on those decks cause , can't even compare the two.

Dj Tiesto vs. Paul van Dyk ... that would def float my boat.... for now i'll settle for van Dyk alone....

... cant wait .....

11/01/02

.....be there to do nothing but bob your head as you

hear the man spin......

:bounce::bounce::bounce:

ChOOse WiseLy

attachment.php?postid=987028

"The beats, the sounds, the lights that are all around your head; they close around you and cut off your thoughts ... as if it was a transposition of your soul."

- - - - - - -

AiM: EcstasyRvr

Originally posted by glowgrlnyc

DAVE CLARKE vs JEFF MILLS

or

DAVE CLARKE vs RICHIE HAWTIN

just to hear dave clarke live is good enough for me

Jeff Mills vs Richie Hawtin to see who can play more records within an hour

I definitly would want to see some NY old school,

Real talent with Real beef

Frankie Bones VS Joey Beltram

bones can play bonesbreak and beltram can play Dominator

Originally posted by sfkid22

I'm really not to knock u at all but those are some dumb match ups. Peters verse tenaglia? huh:confused: that just doesn't make sense, its like night and day two totally different types of music wouldn't sound right. Tiesto verse van dyk:laugh: thats a joke tiesto doesn't have the right to be in the same room as van dyk , he's a fukin joke. No offense kid. Vicious better kiss bossi's ass before he gets on those decks cause , can't even compare the two.

I agree with you except with Tiesto & PVD. I wouldn't go so far to say Tiesto is a joke :confused: (you don't win the trance/prog Ibiza DJ Awards by being a joke) their styles just don't match. I think PVD could def suit to Tiesto better than Tiesto to PVD, mainly because PVD plays a wider variety, some epic trance, prog, and just some hard banging shit sometimes. Tiesto style is going more prog lately so maybe in a while they could match up, they just play differently at the moment.

Originally posted by trancerxn112

I say Carl Cox vs. Mauro Picotto and Tiesto vs. Buuren

I would agree also... I think you could put Ferry in with either Tiesto and van Buuren also. I think those three should go on tour together. Just play all night together for like 10 hours :eek:

Trancerxn112, your sig really makes it hard to look at this shit while I'm in class. I know my teacher is just gonna see it and be like wtf are you doing over there. Haha!